Welcome! I believe it is all about YOU and YOUR real estate needs. I will be your one on one Full Service Realtor. My committment is to my clients
Contact Patty Probasco
Office: Coldwell Banker Realty III Address: 101 N. Van Buren, Enid, OK 73701 Office Phone: (580) 233-8833 Business: (580) 233-8833 Fax: (580) 233-8850 Email: email@example.com
About Patty Probasco
- ,#1 In Production For Residential Sales in Enid For These Years 2013,2012, 2010, 2009,2008,2007, 2006,2005,2004,2003, 2002,2001,2000,1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1993, 1992, 1990, and 1989.
- Available 7 Days A Week , to help you with your real estate needs. Call Patty at 580-548-4646Cell/580-233-8833 Office
- I have been a licensed Realtor for 24 yrs. in Enid, Oklahoma & at Coldwell Banker, RIII for all 24 yrs.
- Honest, Fair, and Professional. Willing to work 24/7 for you the customer whether buying or selling. Call me, I want to help.
- I have been on the Board of Directors for 8 yrs for Enid Metro Asso. of Realtors
- 8 years serving as Elected State Director for District I, Okla Association of Realtors
- Complimentary Relocation Packages available within 24 hrs of contacting me,
- Specializes In "ALL RELOCATION AND MILITARY RELOCATION.` Specializes in NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION - Specializes in LUXURY HOMES.
- Offering the latest in advertising & marketing your home! My listings sell faster than average. Call me for a Free Market Analysis of your home. Same day service.
- Contact Patty at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org today to get help finding a home in the Enid area ! or Call her Cell 580-548-4646
- Patty was presented by Coldwell Banker for 2010 - NUMBER 1 SALES ASSOCIATE IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF OKLAHOMA (out of 933 sales associates)
- Patty was chosen by her peers to be the "2009 Realtor of the Year" for the 2nd time.
- Patty is Nationally Ranked in the top "1%" and has earned the "Elite" designation for 7 yrs.
- Patty also earned the National "Presidents Circle" award for 5 yrs.
- Patty has been the Enid "Top Producer" in Sales for 21 years running
- Patty was recognized in FORBES MAGAZINE IN OCT. 2008 FOR BEING "ONE OF 10 MOST DEPENDABLE REALTORS" IN THE CENTRAL U.S. AND IN 2009 for being one of 10 " LEADING REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS OF THE WESTERN UNITED STATES.
- Patty moved to Enid from San Antonio, Texas. She acquired her real estate license over 21 years ago and has been with Coldwell Banker all of her real estate career.
- Patty has been #1 in Enid residential sales for 18of her 21yrs in the business.
- Patty has a great passion for the business & is willing to work very hard to find the right home for the buyer.
- She also promises sellers she will make every effort to sell your home in the least amount of time, for the highest price and will keep you posted on its progress, she is highly experienced in all sales prices ranging from $60,000 to 1,000,000.
- Patty has lived the military life so she is experienced & sympathetic in all Relocation moves.
- Patty has her Real Estate Sales Asso. license in 1988 and her Brokers license in 1991.
- Patty has earned her CRS Designation (Residential Specialist Candidate)
- Patty is a Graduate of the Realtor Institute and has earned her GRI Designation
- Patty is a member of the National Asso. of Realtors and a member of the Enid Metro Asso. of Realtors
- Patty earned her Real Estate Asso. License in 1988 and has been a "continual top producer" ever since.
- Patty was honored in Forbes magazine in the Oct. 2008 and the Sept. 2009 Edition for being "one of the top 10 most dependable real estate agents in the central U.S. and also in 2009 as one of the leading real estate professional in the western U.S.
- Patty has served as a Board of Directors Member for the Enid Metro Assoc. of Realtors for 5 yrs and currently.
- Patty is also an elected State Director currently and for the past 5 yrs.
- Patty has formerly also served on the Board of Directors for the March of Dimes for 10 yrs.
- Listing and Marketing Homes with the Latest Technology to provide the customer with the quickest sale possible
- Patty Loves working with Buyers, whether 1st time or experienced buyers, she will bring knowledge and expertise and provide you honest evaluations of every aspect of buying.
- Patty will work "full time" and be very diligent in every transaction whether buying or selling.
- Patty will render guidance during contract negotiation, inspec- tions and morgage approval to ensure a successful closing
- Patty will provide the highest possible standards of service for all buyers and sellers
- Patty has over 22years of experience in the residential real estate industry and has provided her knowledge to many.
- Patty's honesty, fairness and professionalism is above reproach
- Patty is always available to help anyone with real estate needs so just call her, you will be glad you did.
- Working with Buyers and Sellers successfully. Your success is her success.
- Patty has many written testimonials from her past customers, being military and civilian whom were buying or selling a home.
New Construction Homes
- Patty has been affiliated with new home construction for the past 14 yrs of her real estate career and currently works with new home builders and helps in the design and finishing details and decorating of these new homes.
- If desiring to build or buy a new construction, please call Patty as she is highly experienced in the sales of new homes and the construction from the ground up.
- Patty normally has several new construction homes for sale and buyers can pick their colors.
- Patty is available to help you to pick out your colors and help in all your choices of the new home if you would like her help just call her at 580-554-1260.
- Ther is many many aspects of purchasing a new home or of building a new home, please feel free to call Patty for her expertise in the new home purchase.
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch