About Cindy Mayhugh
- Cindy Mayhugh joined Coldwell Banker West Shell in 2013.
- Cindy enjoys her extended family of 1 son, 1 grandson, 2 step daughters, 1 step son and 2 step granddaughters. Cindy's family also includes 5 dogs and cats.
- Cindy spends her free time by reading, going to church and socializing with family and friends.
- Full Time Full Service Realtor since 2013
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of the Cincinnati Board of Realtors
- Member of the Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. For nearly 50 years, we've been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.
- My goal is to be your Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences. Whether you are buying or selling or both, I'll represent your best interests with tenacity, integrity and care. I want you to be able to refer me to a friend, relative or associate with confidence and the assurance that the job will be well done from begining to end. Across town or across the country, call me first because I can help you and the people you know navigate the real estate process.