Contact Christopher Owens
Office: Coldwell Banker College Real Estate Address: 5020 College Corner Pike, Oxford, OH 45056 Office Phone: (513) 523-2181 Fax: (513) 523-0575 Email: email@example.com
- Hamilton, Fairfield & Oxford Board of Realtors 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2011.
- Cincinnati Magazine's Five Star Real Estate Professional Designation for 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- My housing / commercial real estate career began many years before becoming a full time Real Esate Agent as an Owner/Opperator of a General Contracting company specializing in designing and building residential properties as well as home improvements, additions and remodels.
- As a Top Producer in my office I have been awared the Hamilton, Fairfield & Oxford Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club desgination in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2011.
- Licensed and selling Real Estate in Ohio and Indiana
- 12 Plus years as general contractor designing and building selling residential properties.
- Licensed in Ohio since 1998
- Licensed in Indiana 2006
- Grew up locally, know the market and am dedicated to serve my clients.
- If you need real estate help I can get it done!
- New Construction Residential. All those years drawing, planning, clearing and staking lots, digging footers, laying out and framing walls, building roof systems, installing finish trim and seeding lawns gives me an insight on how putting this puzzle together.
- Existing Residential Properties. Though most homes are constructed the same the older the home may mean systems that are outdated or in need of repair. What items should be taken account of for a smooth transaction.
- Commercial and Rental Income Properties. Having my office in Oxford, Ohio with Miami University as a neighbor means business and rental housing has traditionally been a good percentage of the transactions we represent. Where are the best locals to sell your product? Which sections of town is most inclined to keep leases filled? Are there restrictions and requirements we need to know about the Historic District? Talk to me to give you a better overview for your future investment.
- Farms are a local, family owned and opperated business with economic and environmental considerations present that will be dealt with in a sale. Ground Rents, Tiling, Soil Quality and Type, etc... are just a few examples. I grew up and worked on the family farm/orchard/market and have spent my adult life still actively working, improving and maintaining family agricultural property. The income producing requirements for farms must always be a priority for the Seller or Purchaser and, especially, their Real Estate Agent. I will work for your success.
- Building Lots usually begin as a larger parcel of land that is thoughtfully sectioned into smaller pieces for maximum return on the Developer/Subdivider's investment while attracting the public to purchase to further their goal of home ownership.
- Specializing in helping Buyers and Sellers achieve their goal. I don't discriminate, I pour my energies into either side of a transaction to ensure that you, whether selling or buying, achieve the desired outcome to your real estate need.
- Comprehensive Service & Follow Up. If you call or email me with a question, advice or information you can rest assured I will return your call or email. No one likes to be forgotten or ignored and I don't want you to feel that way one bit. That is why I work dilligently to keep my clients satisfied by offering full service and availability. After that sale, should you have any questions or assistance, feel free to contact me to help answer, find the answer and resolution. I want your future business and referrals that will only come with your 100% satisfaction.
- Call me to set up your appointment at (513) 315-5146 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Construction Homes
- In my former occupation of a General Contractor my duties ranged from drawing blueprints, planning the site, clearing, staking and preping the lot, planting the foundation, laying out and framing the walls, erecting the roof system, finishing the interior/exterior to seeding and grading the lawn. Start to finish. This experience allows me to fully understand the process of putting the pieces of the home building puzzle together. If you have any questions I should be able to help.
- There are a number of qualified home builders in our service area spanning the price and design scale I can introduce you to as you make preperations to have your new home become a reality.
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers