THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT MY PROFILE PAGE & READING MY CREDENTIALS AND QUALIFICATIONS OF WHAT I LOVE DOING AS A REALTOR! CALL ME! I'M HERE TO HELP YOU!
Contact Mrs. DEANNA KREIGER
Office: Coldwell Banker Mattox McCleery, Realtors Address: 1221D Trimble Road, Mansfield, OH 44907 Office Phone: (419) 774-1488 Mobile Phone: (419) 544-3800 Business: (419) 774-1488 x#104 Fax: (419) 774-1493 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. DEANNA KREIGER
- Helping Buyers and Sellers with their Real Estate Needs for 38 years.
- Specializes in marketing single family, multi-family and some commercial
- Full time REALTOR - Manager and Broker at Coldwell Banker Mattox McCleery REALTORS.
- Member for 30 years of Women's Council of REALTORS and Past President. Have been awarded and is a member of the OAR President's Sales Club for the past 17 years..
- Previous awards from Ohio Association of REALTORS: 3 X's for SALESPERSON OF THE YEAR and 3 X's for REALTOR BROKER OF THE YEAR.
- Member for 30 years and past President of Women's Council of REALTORS. Have been awarded and is a member of the OAR President's Sales Club for the past 17 years.
- Recently voted on and currently is the Ohio Association of REALTORS District 3 Nominating Committee Representative. Representing the Akron Area Board/Cleveland Board, Medina County Board and the Wayne-Holmes Association.
- Past President of the Mansfield Assoc. of REALTORS, currently President Elect for 2014. Very active with the Association,
- Long standing Member of Ohio Association of REALTORS, serving on various committees over the years, such as: Legislative, MLS Forum, Professional Standards, Equal Opportunity & Diversity Committee, Legal Issues Forum,
- Received my REALTORS Sales License in 1975. Received my Brokers License in 1989.
- Member for 30 years of Women's Council of REALTORS and Past President. Have been awarded and is a member of the OAR President's Sales Club for the past 17 years.
- Love helping first time home buyers find their new home! Enjoy working with Seniors; helping them to slow down with household chores or move into a more care free home.
- My special contribution to any problem or situation is to be level headed and as helpful as I can possibly be.
- To always be courteous and professional. Above all be honest and fair to everyone involved.
New Construction Homes
- I have knowledge of new construction and have helped buyers working with their builders to end up with a beautiful and outstanding home. Help them to get the results of their dreams and be totally satisfied with their new home.
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative