All real estate is LOCAL. Please contact me to discuss our local markets in the Central Ohio area so that I can arm you with the KNOWLEDGE YOU WANT.
Contact Gretchen McKay
Office: Coldwell Banker King Thompson Address: 7240 Muirfield Dr, Dublin, OH 43017 Office Phone: (614) 889-0808 Mobile Phone: (614) 570-6113 Business: (614) 526-5684 Fax: (614) 889-1901 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gretchen McKay
- Born and raised in Rochester Hills, MI. Graduate of Rochester Adams High School.
- Traveled south to become an Honorary Buckeye! Graduate of The Ohio State University in Human Development and Family Science. I was a substitue teacher for Hilliard City Schools for four years, too.
- Selling a property every 12 days, I am ready and able to give Buyers and Sellers the attention they deserve throughout the entire process. You can count on my 11 years of experience to guide you swiftly through each unique transaction.
- DID YOU KNOW THAT I CAN ASSIST WITH TRANSACTIONS VIRTUALLY EVERYWHERE? FROM OHIO TO CALIFORNIA, AND EVEN OVERSEAS, CALL ME FIRST TO GET YOUR PROJECT OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT.
- Being a full-time Realtor keeps me very busy, but in my free time I enjoy playing outside, cooking, antique shopping and going to the farmer's market. My husband Doug, daughter Lauren and son Mason are the reasons I remain motivated to help people achieve their real estate dreams.
- 2007 Ohio Association of Realtors Excellenct in Community Service Award
- 2006-7 Coldwell Banker Internation Diamond Society (Top 8% of all Coldwell Banker sales associates nationwide)
- 2006 - 2007 Sales Pacesetter
- 2004 Coldwell Banker King Thompson Rising Star
- Quality Choice Customer Service Award Winner
- Residential Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
- Seasoned Real Estate Buyers and Sellers
- COLDWELL BANKER KING THOMPSON 2013 - Ranked in top 9% of company agents internationally 2013 - Top Listing Agent, solo agent category Quality Choice Customer Service Award Winner Average Days on Market for Listings: 38 Average List to Sales Price Ratio: 94% or greater Served over 30 Individuals and Families in 2013 Licensed Realtor since 2003
- OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS 2015 Chairperson Convention Committee 2013 Chairperson, Business Technology Committee 2010 Chairperson, Young Professionals Network (1st in the State) 2007 Excellence in Community Service Award Winner 2007-present Director Donor, Political Action Committee
- COLUMBUS REALTORS Elected to the Board of Directors serving 2010-2013 Member, Women's Council of Realtors Served as Chairperson for Awards Night and Political Action Committee 2010- Charter Leader for Young Professionals Network Member Local Associations: Dublin, Hilliard and Southwest Realty Assn.
- I have experience working with:
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
- INVESTORS intersted in MULTI-FAMILY units
- INVESTORS of single family homes
- SELLING single family homes
- SELLING condominium units
- Assisting OUT OF STATE CLIENTS with Buying and Selling
- Assisting EVERYONE, ANYWHERE, Buying or Selling properties across the nation! Call me to find out more.
New Construction Homes
- Please remember to be represented by a Realtor, even when purchasing a brand new home. The builder is represented, and so should you! Protect yourself to include inspections, cancellations of contract, earnest money, and more.
- Our Central Ohio area new home builders include: Dominion, M/I, Maronda, Sovereign, Fischer, Rockford, Lifestyle, Village, and more. Call me today to guide you through the new build process.