Contact Judy Hunter
Office: Coldwell Banker King Thompson Address: 8800 Lyra Dr Ste 600, Columbus, OH 43240 Office Phone: (614) 880-0808 Mobile Phone: (614) 395-1442 Business: (614) 547-8165 Fax: (614) 433-9550 Email: email@example.com
About Judy Hunter
- Columbus Ohio native with strong connections to the development and growth of the metropolitan area.
- Past President of the Worthington Area Business and Professional Women.
- Graduate of Leadership Worthington.
- Member, Columbus Metropolitan Club.
- Speaker on Seniors Housing Issues - Columbus Board of Realtors.
- Real Estate Consultant to individuals and families.
- Principle Partner in The Hunter Group, developing and implementing technology for Real Estate.
- Member of the Columbus Museum of Art, Columbus Metropolitan Club, and the Worthington Arts Council.
- Quality Choice Award for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Columbus Board of Realtors $25 Million Award
- Coldwell Banker King Thompson Pacesetter.
- Ohio Association of Realtors Award of Achievement.
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Associate Broker, brokers license on deposit.
- Previews Property Specialist serving the Luxury Home Market
- Residential single-family homes and condominiums.
- Equestrian and golf communities.
- New construction and land sales.
- Relocation: Expert connections to communities in Worthington, Dublin, Powell, Westerville, Hilliard, Northwest Columbus, and Delaware County.
- Marketing: Customized strategies to provide homesellers with the maximum exposure to their specific markets.
- Negotiating skills: Achieve optimum outcomes and win-win situations for buyers and sellers.
- 32 years experience: Plus a continuing search for better ways to do things.
- Understanding: Your need for a community as well as a home.
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes