Professional Service with a Personal Touch
Contact Bobbie Roland
Office: Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors Address: 2000 Hewitt Avenue, Dayton, OH 45440 Office Phone: (937) 434-7600 Mobile Phone: (937) 287-5277 Voice Mail: (937) 913-9960 Fax: (937) 434-0300 Email: bobbie@TheRolands.com
About Bobbie Roland
- I believe in giving back to the industry in which I have been so successful.
- I live in, work in and take pride in my community
- I am eagar to share my experiences and expertise with clients, as well as fellow REALTORS.
- When you hire me, you get the benefit of my knowlege and expertise.
- I build my business on referrals.
- I am dedicated to offering superior individualized service.
- My goal is to exceed your expectations.
- By earning trust & respect, satisfied clients confidently refer me to their family, friends & associates.
- I would like the opportunity to be your "Personal Real Estate Consultant for Life"
- Realtor Salesperson of the Year at Dayton Area Board of Realtors 1988
- President of Dayton Area Board of Realtors 1992
- #4 Salesperson at Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors 2009
- 1985 - 2006 Sales Leader Club, Dayton Area Board of Realtors & Ohio Association of REALTORS
- President of Ohio Women's Council of REALTORS 1997
- Omega Tau Rho (medal of Service Award)
- Director of National Association of REALTORS 1996-1998
- Trustee, Ohio Association of REALTORS for 10 years
- National Governor for Ohio Chapter of Women's Council of REALTORS 1998
- Honorary Twig, (Terrific Women in Giving) 1985-2006
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- Coldwell Banker Previews Properties Specialist
- RRC - Referral Relocation Specialist
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- Auctioning high end REAL ESTATE
- Recruiting new and seasoned agents for Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors
- Associate Partner @ Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors
- Sponsor of New Neighbor's League
- Kettering Rotary, (1st woman), 1988-2012
- Pace Setter, United Way 1987-2003
- Community Charity Auctions, (15-20), per year
- Licensed REALTOR since 1977
- Licensed Auctioneer since 1981
- Leadership Training Graduate, LTG
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative