I look forward talking with you, and to serving all your Real Estate needs!
Contact Carol Giordano
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 6700 Ruwes Oak Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45248 Office Phone: (513) 922-9400 Mobile Phone: (513) 659-3021 Business: (513) 385-9300 Fax: (513) 332-9443 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Carol Giordano
- I am very proud to be an associate of Coldwell Banker West Shell, and our motto of offering "Truly Remarkable Service". Our company won the prestigious 2003 Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. It doesn't get any better that that!
- I will personally and professionally coordinate and help you through every step of your home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale and details of closing.
- Working in business with my life partner, Mike Giordano, gives our clients the two-for-one agent advantage!
- I truly enjoy the service of working with people of all ages and helping them to enhance their life experiences. That is why the real estate profession is so rewarding for me. I have the opportunity to meet and work with single adults to large families, and feel confident that I can help them go after their dreams.
- Armed with the professional tools that I need, the personal skills that I've acquired to show that I care, and having Mike, and the Coldwell Banker family of companies as my teammates ... I feel as long as I listen closely to what my clients have to say, I will be able to help them develop their own talents as buyers and sellers, and make their dreams come true!
- The Ohio Association of Realtors President's Sales Club member 2004 to the present
- A Member of Coldwell Banker West Shell's prestigious Silver Society in 2006, Recognized with this, and other awards, for Sales Leadership and Outstanding Performance .
- Awarded the designation of Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) in 2007.
- Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Ohio Association Of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council
- Having been in the Real Estate business for the past 13 years, I have worked in offices in many Cincinnati area communities.
- I have held almost every position in the office, with the exception of Manager. From Receptionist, to Office Administrator, to Realtor Assistant to Licensed Agent, I've done it all.
- So you could say that I really do know the business 'inside and out'!"
- Ongoing Real Estate Education through various classes, workshops and seminars, keeps me current in our ever-changing and fast-paced industry. But, the most important knowledge is continuously learning through the experiences with my clients.