View my Agent Video!Trisha is an asset to Coldwell Banker and our Great Northeast office! She brings intelligence and personality, along with an advanced knowledge of the Cincinnati area.
Contact Mrs. Trisha Sunderhaus
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 5947 Deerfield Blvd Ste 104, Mason, OH 45040 Office Phone: (513) 677-9777 Mobile Phone: (513) 313-2796 Fax: (513) 842-8792 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. Trisha Sunderhaus
- Awards And Designations •Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR) •Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR) •Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service (MLS) •National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Technology Coldwell Banker West Shell has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. This includes our proprietary Homing Device property search program and our dynamic Internet marketing presence.
- Personal Background I am a native Cincinnatian and live in Landen with my husband and 2 daughters. I enjoy running around town showing my daughters all there is to do in Cincinnati. •Kings Mills Elementary PTO member •American Heart Association •Rivers Crossing Community Church member and volunteer •Tylers Run participant raising money for SIDS in memory of Tyler Frey •Member of the Cincinnati Zoo
- Business Philosophy Welcome and thank you for visiting my website. My philosophy is to provide my clients with exceptional personal attention, whether they are buying or selling a home. Through my strict code of ethics, integrity, hardwork and dedication, I will be there every step of the way to make the process run smoothly. With the assistance of my Coldwell Banker West Shell team, we will provide state of the art marketing for the seller and provide time saving methods in the buyer's search for their new home. WE are the Preferred Gateway for an Exceptional Real Estate Experience.
- Services Available Coldwell Banker West Shell delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale and details of closing. A Virtual Tour is attached to each listing and will be shown on more than 150 websites including Cincymls.com, cbws.com, Realtor.com and coldwellbanker.com. Buyers will be able to access the virtual tours and listing information with mobile devices utilizing a unique URL printed on your curbside For Sale sign. Feedback on physical showings each and every time your home is shown, plus online activity reports on virtual showings of your home by internet buyers. For exceptional properties, we offer the unique resources of our Previews division. Coldwell Banker Home Loans offers home financing
- Vision Since 1906, our company has been guided by a set of principles. Over the years, they have been modified to reflect a changing environment, but the basic mission has remained the same. Our Mission is: To be acknowledged by our clients as the real estate company that creates trust by delivering real estate services with the highest degree of quality, value, and integrity. We are a full service real estate company dedicated to "Delivering More Than You Ever Imagined."
- •Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR)
- •Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
- •Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- •National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Helping clients as full service Realtor
- Shopping with clients for mortgages
- Helping buyers with credit issues, VA & FHA loans, qualification process
- Simplifying buying & selling process
- Treating buyers & sellers with integrity
- Providing maps, city & community statistics and overview of areas of interest.
- Most powerful internet marketing and service tools in the industry
- Enjoy concierge level resources with Coldwell Banker Mortgage, Residential Title, CB Home Protection Plan and more
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers