Contact Susan Machuga
Office: Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services Address: 6305 University Blvd, Moon Township, PA 15108 Office Phone: (412) 264-8300 Fax: (412) 264-1916 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Susan Machuga
- Business Philosophy As your Real Estate Agent it is my responsibility to provide you with the best possible level of professional service I can give you " my clients and customers". Whether you are buying or selling your property or home, I understand the stress and urgency that comes along with the process. I will be there for you and follow through to the end of your transaction. Happy Endings!
- MISSION STATEMENT To my Clients and Customers: I pledge to provide you with the most effective communications, negotiations and a superior level of professionalism. I believe in and practice the Realtors Code of Ethics. To my Office Manager: I pledge to provide clients and customers of Coldwell Banker - Airport/Beaver Office exceptional quality of service and professionalism prior to, during and after their buying or selling experience. To Coldwell Banker: I pledge to continuously strengthen my education in order to stay above the curve to provide clients and customers of Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services the service and reputation they have grown to know. Education and Training are the key to knowledge.
- Education and Training Member of Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh. Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors. Member of the National Association of Realtors. Real Estate Office Management, Using the Internet to Serve Consumers, All Florida Real Estate School. Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Graphic Art/Layout and Production Design. Robert Morris College - Business Administration. Valley High School - Business.
- Community Involvement Interested in Green Energy - Solar, Radiant and Wind Energy and how this can help our communities. Veterans and the VA Hospital in Oakland
- Personal Background I began my Real Estate career in 2003 and recently joined Coldwell Banker Real Estate Service - Airport/Beaver Office. I was raised in The Aluminum City (Alcoa). The town of New Kensington, PA which is located 21 miles north of Pittsburgh along the Allegheny River. I attended Robert Morris College (now University), Moon Township Campus where I studied Business Administration. I began my career in banking and transitioned into the manufacturing industry where I gained knowledge and experience in all facets of business including administration, accounting, purchasing, sales, inventory control and most importantly "CUSTOMER SERVICE". A graduate of The Art Institute of Pittsburgh with high honors in Graphic Art/Layout and Production Design. Although my concentration was always in business; I have always been surrounded by successful Real Estate Agents, Builders and Developers (both family and friends). In the early 90's, a career opportunity relocated me
- Communities I Serve Pittsburgh and it's surrounding neighborhoods. I concentrate on homes west of the city because I live in this area, although I will help you with your real estate needs in any location you may have an interest or a desire to live. Allegheny, Beaver and Washington County, North Fayette, Oakdale, Imperial, Enlow, South Fayette, Surrounding Airport areas, Finlay Township, Moon Township, Robinson Township, Kennedy Township, McDonald, Presto, Cecil, Carnegie, Bridgeville, Canonsburg, Burgettstown.