Bill Pritchard | Agent Profile VideoMeet Bill Pritchard, Realtor with Coldwell Banker West Shell
Contact Bill Pritchard
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 7946 Beechmont Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45255 Office Phone: (513) 474-5000 Mobile Phone: (513) 543-3141 Business: (513) 231-0988 Fax: (513) 388-4354 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bill Pritchard
- We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your buying or selling transaction. For nearly 50 years we've been getting high marks from our buying or selling customers in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.
- Kiwanis Club Academic Scholarship Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity The Ohio State University - Athletic Committeeman Buckeye Club - President's Club - John B. Gerlach Sr. Development Award - Tressel First Team. University of Cincinnati Society of Sigma Xi Twenty-Two Scientific publications
- Thirty-six years of Real Estate developing 1,500 apartments, two large miniwarehouse projects, two-hundred thousand square feet commercial property, eleven houses, an eight unit and a three unit condo project. Also built and managed nine convenient marts, eight restaurants, a laundromat, and a Subway.
- Coldwell Banker West Shell delivers a true one- stop-shopping opportunity for buyers and sellers. These services include the Professional coordination of the property search, marketing,negotiation of purchase or sale and details of closing. We also offer financing through Coldwell Banker loans, title insurance and closing through Residential Title and the services of Coldwell Banker West Shell Relocation Division. We can obtain a free Mortgage pre-approval for you..
- Hilliard High School Columbus, Ohio. The Ohio State University BS, in Bacteriology and Biochemistry US Army- Walter Reed Army Institue of Research Washington, DC US Public Health Research- National Institue of Health and Robert Taft Sanitary Engineering Center Washington,DC and Cincinnati,Ohio University of Cincinnati MS and PhD in engineering. US public Health Research Grant with Cincinnati Div. of Air Pollution Control. Director of Fire, Safety, Industrial Hygiene and Pollution Control Sterling Drug Company Cincinnati, Ohio Partner, Pritchard Bros. LLC 36 years real estate development, construction, and management in Anderson, Mt Washington, Milford, Mason, Amelia, Batavia, Cincinnati, Loveland, Columbus, Decatur IN., Sanibel, Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples and New Mexico.