About Nancy Folchi
- Nancy is a native Cincinnatian with over 20 years of business experience in the highly competitive segments of real estate development and the shared office industry. Nancy's track record of meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations was accomplished through active listening, attention to detail and consistent follow up. With the unique experience as an investor, a buyer, and a seller, she knows the importance of understanding your needs. Call Nancy Folchi at 513.265.0248 to set up an appointment for a free buyers consultation or market analysis of your current home.
- Nancy is extremely involved in the communities surrounding the greater Cincinnati area, she and her husband actively support local school districts through Folchi's, "Fine Men's Apparel & Formal Wear". In addition to supporting these local schools Nancy has been a member of St Margaret of York Parish located in Loveland, Ohio. She has been actively volunteering with Kindervelt, benefiting Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center for over 14 years, Parents Club and "Grand Gala" volunteer for Mt Notre Dame High School, and “Punch Out” Parkinson’s Annual Fundraiser Volunteer. Nancy has lived in Cincinnati her entire life and is very knowledgeable about the city and surrounding areas.
- Virtual Tour: A Virtual Tour is created by our marketing team for each listing and will be shown on Cincymls.com, cbws.com, coldwellbanker.com and realtor.com along with many other web sites up to 30 photos.
- Lead Router: All leads from coldwellbanker.com, REALTOR.com and cbws.com will come directly to Nancy'scell phone within seconds. As a result, if an interested buyer emails her about touring your home, she will be notified in seconds with a phone call from LeadRouter. ProRealtour: Buyers can view interior and exterior photos of your home right with ProRealtour
- Feedback/Communication: You will received detailed feedback on physical showings each time your home is shown, plus online activity reports on virtual showings each time a potential buyer views your home via the internet. We will be in constant communication with you regarding marketing, new listings, solds and market conditions.
- 14 Day Market Update Reports: You will receive a 14 Day Market Update Report highlighting all showing feedback, on line showings, and current competitive Active, Pending and Sold listings.
- Property Information Brochures: Professional marketing brochures are created featuring color interior & exterior images designed to show off your home, plus detailed information about the upgrades and features of your home, school district and community information.
- Staging and Home Enhancement: Nancy will advise you of any suggested changes and enhancements to increase the marketability of your home.
- Nancy and her husband Mike have two daughters, Natalie and Nina and a miniature dachshund, Ruby. She enjoys traveling, spinning classes, cooking, reading, decorating, and has recently taken up golf. Nancy is a member of Belwood Country Club, and a season ticket holder of the CIncinnati Reds and Xavier University Musketeers basketball.
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Bronze Society Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
- National Association of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- I have very high standards and Nancy demonstrated the utmost level of professionalism from our first encounter. After interviewing several realtors to help me with my relocation to Brazil, I felt Nancy was hands down the most qualified and best suited to represent my interests. She was very thorough in her market assessment, was honest regarding the strengths and opportunities of my home and how best to stage my home for success. I would not hesitate to refer Nancy to anyone! In fact, I already have. She was great, on top of everything and was very easy to work with. For any and all my future real estate needs in Cincinnati, Nancy Folchi will be my first choice. Kurt and Anne Marie, Mason, Ohio
- We wanted to recognize Nancy Folchi for doing such an outstanding job marketing and selling our home in a matter of weeks. You sold our home, held our hands through the closing and move and helped us find our new home in Florida. We also appreciate that you made the extra effort to find an auction company to handle the sale of household contents which removed another stress from our lives. We could never have made this life changing transition without Nancy_s help, and would be happy to recommend her to anyone who wants to sell their home. Cheryl and Ray, West Chester, Ohio
- My sister and I wanted to thank Nancy Folchi for helping our family with the sale of our Aunt_s house in Cincinnati. She helped us overcome a painful experience. Her dedication and hard work paid off surprising quick. We put the house on the market, had a number of showings right away and received an offer and closed 30 days later. Truly amazing! We want to thank her for her commitment and for keeping us informed through the process and highly recommend to others.” Volker and Karen, Mason, Ohio
- Pam and I would like to recommend Nancy Folchi to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate in the Greater Cincinnati area. We just bought our home in Lebanon, Ohio and Nancy was our agent. We recommend her because she is professional and friendly, patient and prompt and she kept us informed during all aspects of the home buying process She knew what we were looking for and found us the perfect house. In the past, we have worked with real estate agents in Florida and Tennessee and Nancy tops them all. Now, she is helping us by recommending contacts as we remodel our new house. Nancy is the total package and we highly recommend her!_ Ted and Pam, Lebanon, Ohio
- Nancy Folchi is the best real estate agent with whom we have worked with. She is an outstanding communicator and very responsive to her client_s needs and aspirations.” Kurt and Anne Marie, Mason, Ohio
- Alumni, Cincinnati State
- Alumni, The University of Cincinnati
- Hondros College – Real Estate Sales Program
- Coldwell Banker University, Fast Start Program
- Coldwell Banker University, Pro Start Program
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers