Since 2006, I have represented buyers and sellers throughout central Ohio. Customer service is my trademark. I look forward to working with you!
About Ms Janet Thiede
- Janet Thiede is a full-time professional who knows the central Ohio market. She has the expertise and skills to utilize the best tools to sell your home or to help you find a new one.
- She takes the time to analyze neighborhood statistics to make sure that you are selling your home for the right price or purchasing one for the fair market value.
- Janet Thiede is there to help you throughout the real estate process.
- She listens to her clients, understands their needs, and works hard to help them reach their goals.
- Janet Thiede returns your calls, and/or answers your emails in a timely and professional manner.
- She is concerned about your sale or purchase and not how many clients she can obtain. To Janet, real estate is not a numbers game.
- Janet Thiede cares about the people she works with and places their needs first.
- Friend of Education Award, Pickerington Education Association (2012)
- You Make a Difference Award, Coldwell Banker King Thompson (2010)
- Spotlight on Community Service, Columbus Board of Realtors® (2008)
- Friend of Education Award, Pickerington Education Association (2007)
- Local Women of Distinction Award, Pickerington High School North Youth Connections (2006)
- Who's Who of American Teachers (1998)
- Marion Distinguished Citizen Award (1997)
- Janet Thiede has extensive experience in marketing, public relations, and communications. She began her career as a television reporter/producer for WOWK-TV in Charleston, West Virginia. Prior to leaving that post, she earned the "Outstanding Individual Reporting Award" from United Press International. Janet left television to work in marketing and public relations at Kent State University. By the time she left the university to raise three small children, Janet was the Assistant Vice President for Marketing and Communications. She has been utilizing her organizational and marketing skills ever since as a central Ohio Realtor. She understands market analysis and utilizes the latest technology to help buyers and sellers. Janet is a people-person who works tirelessly to help her clients achieve their dreams.
- Janet Thiede received her Master's degree from Marshall University in Communications with a minor in Business Management. Her Bachelor's degree is also from Marshall University. While at Marshall University, Janet was named to Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges and inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa, the national leadership honorary. At Marshall, Janet competed on the collegiate speech team and was captain of the Thundering Herd Marching Band Flag Corps.
- Janet Thiede is the past President of the Tri-County Realty Association, a member of the Columbus Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors.
- Janet Thiede is a Cartus Relocation Specialist for Coldwell Banker King Thompson and a member of the Coldwell Banker King Thompson e-Team.
- Janet Thiede received her Master's degree from Marshall University in Communications with a minor in Business Management. Her Bachelor's degree is also from Marshall Univ
- Janet Thiede is a central Ohio Realtor with extensive experience working with buyers and sellers in Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Pataskala, Canal Winchester, Dublin, Grove City, Hilliard, Westerville, Gahanna, New Albany, Columbus, Groveport, Upper Arlington, and Worthington.
- Janet Thiede enjoys working with first-time home buyers and is especially good at helping them through each step of the process.
- Janet Thiede understands the stress of the relocation process and works well with clients moving to central Ohio.
- Janet Thiede has built three homes and rennovated one, so she understands the building process.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes