Katie Hesse - Coldwell Banker West shell - Cincinnati, OhioKatie Hesse has been opening new doors for home buyers and sellers with full time residential real estate services since 2004, and is licensed to serve you in both Ohio and Kentucky.
Contact Katie Hesse
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 1150 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Office Phone: (513) 686-7677 Mobile Phone: (513) 417-9073 Fax: (513) 322-7977 Email: email@example.com
About Katie Hesse
- Katie Hesse has been opening new doors for home buyers and sellers with full time residential real estate services since 2004, and is licensed to serve you in both Ohio and Kentucky. As a recent transplant to Cincinnati, Katie moved into OTR and thrives on working, learning and playing in the downtown urban core and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Katie has a comprehensive understanding of the real estate process including marketing, technology, relocation, financing, foreclosure and short sale transactions, contract negotiation, inspections, appraisal, underwriting, abstracting and title work, and settlement procedures. If you are looking for a professional, resourceful guide for your next home purchase or sale, look no further!
- Katie's Services include: •Notification of new properties as they hit the market •Tours of available listings, on your schedule •Recommendations for local service professionals, including lenders and inspectors •Community-related information and a tour •Complimentary Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your home •Staging tips to prepare your home for selling •Local real estate market statistics •Professional guide through the complex real estate process from first contact to closing and beyond
- Career sales volume totaling over $28 million with over 225 properties sold
- 2011 Community Service Award from the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Board of REALTORS
- 2005 Rookie of the Year awarded by the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Board of REALTORS
- Featured in 2008 March/April issue of The Residential Specialist: Profiles of People to Watch
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS): CRS agents must meet stringent education and experience requirements. That_s why only 3% of REALTORS® are Certified Residential Specialists. CRS agents are dedicated professionals. They work to ensure success for their home-buying and selling clients by tapping into their superior training, exceptional professional referral network, and timely and cutting edge industry resources. www.crs.com
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR): When you look for an ABR before you look for a home, you will be served, not sold. Your interests become their interests. And you_ll be working with someone who has gone the extra mile by completing specialized training in delivering the best in buyer-representation services. Plus, a REALTOR who has an ABR Designation also has an established track record, with proven experience in representing the concerns of home buyers.www.rebac.net
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI): GRI designees have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals, have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate_no matter what its condition, are recognized nationally, and act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards. www.realtor.org
- Katie grew up in the hills of Lexington, Kentucky, the daughter of a self-employed veterinarian. After graduating from Henry Clay High School, she started her college career at the University of Wisconsin – Madison and finished at the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, graduating summa cum laude with a bachelor's degree in Economics
- Before earning her real estate license in 2004, Katie worked for over three years at the UNI Regional Business Center as Program Manager for Business Technology. She has enjoyed a very successful start to her real estate career during one of the most challenging national real estate markets in history, ranking in the top 15% for sales volume in the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Board of Realtors in 2009, 2011, and 2012. She has earned the respect of many clients through her dedication to honestly, integrity and customer service, evidenced by the written and video testimonials available at www.katiehesse.com.
- With the excitement of a new nephew on the way, Katie recently returned to the Ohio Valley to be closer to her family. Her interests and hobbies are as varied as the seasons in Ohio. She has always had an active interest in music and the arts, travel and the outdoors, gardening, community service and volunteering, and most recently SCUBA diving. She earned the PADI Divemaster certification in the fall of 2012.
- Katie was very patient and a great asset to have on our side. We loved that she explained anything and everything to us and didn’t keep us in the dark. We really valued her honesty. We would recommend Katie to others and already have. We always tell potential referrals about how professional and knowledgeable she is, and how she’s a lot of fun to work with. Katie takes a lot of the hassle out of buying a home! ~J. and K. Cory, buyers
- We sold our home and purchased a new one with Katie as our realtor. While listing and eventually selling our home, Katie's personal communication with us was beyond our expectation. She marketed and sold our home instead of planting a sign in the yard and waiting for a call. Katie balanced the selling of our home and the purchasing of a new one. Katie patiently worked through any issues that came up. We were extremely pleased with her services and strongly recommend her. ~J. and L. Booth, sellers and buyers
- For more client endorsements and video testimonials, visit www.katiehesse.com.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties