About Nancy Folchi
- Nancy is a native Cincinnatian with over 20 years of business experience in the highly competitive segments of real estate development and the shared office industry. Nancy's track record of meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations was accomplished through active listening, attention to detail and consistent follow up. With the unique experience as an investor, a buyer, and a seller, she knows the importance of understanding your needs. Call Nancy Folchi at 513.265.0248 to set up an appointment for a free buyers consultation or market analysis of your current home.
- Nancy is extremely involved in the communities surrounding the greater Cincinnati area, she and her husband actively support local school districts through Folchi's, "Fine Men's Apparel & Formal Wear". In addition to supporting these local schools Nancy has been a member of St Margaret of York Parish located in Loveland, Ohio. She has been actively volunteering with Kindervelt, benefiting Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center for over 14 years, Parents Club and "Grand Gala" volunteer for Mt Notre Dame High School, and “Punch Out” Parkinson’s Annual Fundraiser Volunteer. Nancy has lived in Cincinnati her entire life and is very knowledgeable about the city and surrounding areas.
- Nancy and her husband Mike have two daughters, Natalie and Nina and a miniature dachshund, Ruby.
- Nancy is a member of Belwood Country Club, and a season ticket holder of the CIncinnati Reds and Xavier University Musketeers basketball.
- She enjoys traveling, spinning classes, cooking, reading, decorating, and has recently taken up golf.
- Staging and Home Enhancement: Nancy will advise you of any suggested changes and enhancements to increase the marketability of your home.
- Feedback/Communication: You will received detailed feedback on physical showings each time your home is shown, plus online activity reports on virtual showings each time a potential buyer views your home via the internet. We will be in constant communication with you regarding marketing, new listings, solds and market conditions.
- 14 Day Market Update Reports: You will receive a 14 Day Market Update Report highlighting all showing feedback, on line showings, and current competitive Active, Pending and Sold listings.
- Virtual Tour: A Virtual Tour is created by our marketing team for each listing and will be shown on Cincymls.com, cbws.com, coldwellbanker.com and realtor.com along with many other web sites up to 30 photos.
- Lead Router: All leads from coldwellbanker.com, REALTOR.com and cbws.com will come directly to Nancy'scell phone within seconds. As a result, if an interested buyer emails her about touring your home, she will be notified in seconds with a phone call from LeadRouter.
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Bronze Society
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Sterling Society
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Alumni, Cincinnati State
- Alumni, The University of Cincinnati
- Hondros College – Real Estate Sales Program
- Coldwell Banker University, Fast Start Program
- Coldwell Banker University, Pro Start Program
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties