Cincinnati Real Estate Agent | Jenna Westrick, Real Estate Agent with CBWS
About Jenna Westrick
- Jenna Westrick, originally from Cincinnati, traveled and moved many times with her family and lived in England, Texas, Singapore, Malaysia, and Florida before moving back to Ohio for college. She met her husband at University of Dayton and has lived in the Lebanon and Morrow area since. Jenna has worked in Evendale, Mason, Hamilton, Loveland and Morrow and as such is very familiar with a large portion of the Cincinnati area.
- Jenna and her husband have three girls. Their oldest is attending Ohio Sate University and rides for the Ohio State Equestrian Team. Their middle daughter is a senior at Little Miami High School and is currently deciding on colleges. Their youngest daughter is currently at St. Margaret of York School and and is looking forward to attending Ursuline Academy next year.
- Education and Training Graduate, Hondros College – Real Estate Program Real Estate Law Real Estate Finance Real Estate Appraisal Real Estate Practices and Principles Engineering Degree, University of Dayton MBA, Xavier University
- Designations National Association of Realtors Ohio Association of Realtors Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Business Philosophy Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. For nearly 50 years, we've been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.