Contact Stephany Simms
Office: Coldwell Banker King Thompson Address: 176 Clint Dr, Pickerington, OH 43147 Office Phone: (614) 759-0808 Business: (614) 434-7363 Fax: (614) 863-4612 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Stephany Simms
- Business Philosophy My Business Philosophy is simple!! Treat Others the way You want to be Treated!! If we all followed this philosophy the world would be a better place!! I am honest and a hard worker!! I do my best in all I do!!
- Education and Training My educated started in the small town of Walterboro, SC. I learned at a young age at the christian school I attended to be an honest person. You don't cheat yourself or others. I graduated Walterboro HIgh School in 1990. I attended a Business Administrative class and worked for the Clerk of Court in Colleton County, SC. I recorded Deeds and Mortgages. I later moved to Columbus,OH to attend World Harvest Bible College. I decided to further my education at Hondros College where I am now living out my dream of being a realtor
- Areas of Expertise I am an expert at being a home maker for 20 years. I know what a woman wants so to speak. I also am an expert at detail, detail, detail!! If you want someone with an eye for the smallest things that others may miss, I am your girl!! I will help you make your home the best it can be!! I will also help you think of things when you buy a home that you may not have thought of before. I KNOW homes and I want to help you be sucessfull if you are buying or selling. Your happiness and satisfaction matter to me!!
- Community Involvement I am involved with helping others. I love children. I am involved with my local community group Pickerington P.A.T.C.H. (Parents Addressing Teen Challenges). We offer parenting classes for young mothers. We also offer services for children who struggle with drug abuse or maybe getting through high school. I also love my church and the many outreaches that we have there helping people around the world through different charities. I feel it is important to give back!!
- Personal Background I feel I have a special compassion on others who are maybe struggling with the decision to buy a home. Its a big step. When my husband and I decided to buy a home we were in a situation where we were not given much help. That experience inspired me to become a realtor so that I could help others. I will inform anyone who comes to me for my services to the absolute best of my ability. I promise to never take anyone for granted!
- Personal I have a wonderful husband named Douglas and five children. Family is the most important thing in my life. You learn so much in a family, like how to get along with others for example and how to work out differences. The home should be the sancuary of the family. To me, owning a home is a big part of the "American Dream." I love being a part of making that dream come true for others!! Give me the opportunity to help you in any way possible and to make your life as sucessfull and happy as possible.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers