"My dedication and service to satisfied clients, result in the majority of my business coming from personal referrals and repeat business."
Contact Stephanie Starkey
Office: Coldwell Banker Ward Real Estate, Inc. Address: 600 E. Main St., Ashland, OH 44805 Office Phone: (419) 281-2000 Mobile Phone: (419) 651-6101 Fax: (419) 281-2004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Stephanie Starkey
- Full Time Professional-This is my Career!
- Licensed Realtor since 2003
- OAR President's Sales Award since 2005
- Million Dollar Producer since 2005
- Member of the Ashland Board of Realtors
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Graduate of Hondros College in Real Estate
- 2005-Present-OAR President's Sales Award
- 2005-Present-Million Dollar Producer
- 2006-Ranked in Top 8% of Coldwell Banker Agents Nationwide
- 2006-Recipient of Diamond Society Sales Award
- 2006-Ranked 3rd in Units Sold within the Company
- 2006-Ranked 5th in Sales Volume within Company
- I have extensive knowledge in all aspects of residential real estate.
- I work in my clients best interest, being sure to explain every step of the way.
- I am hard-working, striving to give you the best service possible.
- I am not your typical salesperson; you need to be happy with your choices and decisions.
- Saying that, I am aggressive when I need to be, to represent my clients interests and negotiate terms favorable to them.
- I keep my clients informed of new homes that come on the market, meeting their needs, resulting in quicker placement and satisfied clients.
- I utilize my knowledge and resources to educate my clients on best market price for a property.
- Specialize in first time home buyer loans and grants including FHA and OFHA grants with very little money out of pocket.
- Specialize in military buyers using VA loans and USDA rural development loans with no money down.
- Specialize in assisting clients in rebuilding credit and creating a plan and accurate timeline to be able to purchase a home.
- Specialize in marketing properties for sale in multiple MLS systems and many, many websites to capture as many interested parties as possible.
- Specialize in educating my clients with market values, market conditions, and individualized situations to help clients make educated decisions on whats best for them at that time.
- Specialize in accurate pricing of properties, not giving inflated values to gain an overpriced listing. Overpriced listings do NO ONE any favors. But still getting the highest price out of my clients homes that is possible in the market their home or investment property is in.
- Specialize in having pre-approved buyers for my listings and other homes on the market.
- Real Estate Marketing and Advertising
- Contract Negotiation Specialist
- Extensive experience in Sales and "Selling Ashland County"
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers