You have come to the right place to learn how to buy or sell your home. Just let me teach you and i will be with you every step of the way.
Contact Mary Starkey
Office: Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors Address: 535 North Main Street, Springboro, OH 45066 Office Phone: (937) 748-5500 Mobile Phone: (937) 902-7985 Business: (937) 435-7759 Fax: (937) 748-9302 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mary Starkey
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Certified Military Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- e-PRO internet specialist
- Realtor associate with Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors. ABR, Accredited Buyer's Representative, ePro, Internet marketing pro At Home With Diversity Certified
- Graduate of Miami University with a Masters in Guidance and Counseling.
- Graduate of Georgetown College with a Bachelors Degree in Biology, Minor in Math and Chemistry
- Licensed by the State of Ohio in real estate sales.
- Member of Dayton Board of Realtors, Ohio Board of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
- Born here, raised here and still live here, I know the area and its people.
- Retired high school teacher after 30 enjoyable and successful teaching years. Taught at Springboro High School, which is rated excellent by the state of Ohio and a Blue Ribbon School
- Enjoy working with people and their various personalities.
- Interested in many activities, including sports of all sorts, classic cars, UK basketball, ATV riding and bird watching.
- An active member of church and its functions. Serving Christ enables me to server you better.
- Married and have four children who are very active in sports, band and other school programs in local public schools.
- Give back to the community through United Way, Habitat for Homes, Community Pregnancy Center, Eastview Church
- South Dayton, Ohio area Springboro, Ohio Warren County, Ohio
- First time homebuyers Retirement buyers
- Military Personnel
- Buyers moving up
- Market area includes Springboro, Franklin, Carlisle, Centerville, Miamisburg, West Carrollton, Monroe, Lebanon, Waynesville and all south Dayton area.
- Can help price the value of your home according to the market value.
- Will perform numerous steps while expertly representing you in buying your new home or selling your home.
- Will promise to uphold ethical and legal standards at all times in both my professional and personal life.
- Will represent you as if I were representing myself.
- Can give suggestions on how to get your home ready to put on the market that will help it sale quickly.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties