About Kathy Strunk
- Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. For nearly 50 years, we've been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.
- We don't just work here we live here. We take an active role in our community and we enjoy giving back to the community that has given so much to us. Tonya's community activities.... Volunteer and sponsor for Habitat for Humantiy Youth coach for Jr. High at Milford Church of Christ On planning commitee for youth activites at church including Vacation Bible School United Way Kathy's community activites.... Volunteer and sponsor for Habitat for Humanity Very active with youth programs at Milford Church of Christ where her Husband is the Senior Pastor On planning commitee for the Women's Group for the church
- Tonya Strunk Graduate Hondros College Top Performers Kathy Strunk Bachelor degree from Ozark Christian College Graduate Hondros College
- Tonya is a lifetime resident of Milford and the Eastgate area. She is married to Marcus who is a small business owner and a youth football coach. Kathy is from Indiana and is married to Matt who is Marc's older brother. Kathy has lived here in Milford for allmost four years and really has made a home here.
- We love MIlford so this is where we specialize in this area and the surround communities of Goshen, Loveland, Owensville and Eastgate.
- Both Tonya and Kathy are members of the Southern Ohio Board of Realtors, the Ohio Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and the Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service