I am excited about helping people in my home town and central Ohio market their properties and find their next home.
Contact Nathan Clark
Office: Coldwell Banker King Thompson Address: 591 Country Club Dr, Newark, OH 43055 Office Phone: (740) 366-3318 Mobile Phone: (740) 258-9101 Fax: (740) 344-8097 Email: email@example.com
About Nathan Clark
- Business Philosophy Using a strong work ethic in combination with a high level of integrity, Nathan Clark has been a successful realtor for the past seven years. From 2009 to 2012 each year he sold over four million dollars in property in a difficult market. During the period, his office was ranked among the best in the United States. He is motivated by his clients’ needs, believing a compliment from one of his clients is the ultimate reward. Nathan has a strong conviction and faith that being close to family and friends is business. With his willingness to go the extra mile, both metaphorically and literally, Nathan is accustomed to working in large geographic areas and promoting real estate opportunities better than his competition.
- Personal Background Nathan Clark was born in St. Louisville, Ohio, his extended family in close proximity. Nathan grew up right here in Central Ohio and graduated from Newark High School in 1984. Nathan attended college at Ohio State University and later Kansas Wesleyan University in Salina, KS. His Buckeye pride along with his appreciation for his family and friends in the area led him to recently return. Before moving back, he was a successful realtor in northern Arkansas. Nathan enjoys spending time with his son, a football standout at Licking Valley High School, exploring the surrounding parks and areas of interest. He feels at home familiarizing himself with all the area has to offer and is expert on the nearby lakes, streams, parks, and other water systems. Some of his interests include hunting, fishing, motorcycling, and golfing, and he is the go-to person for advice on the best places to go to for outdoor adventure. With his community as the priority, Nathan has been
- Real Estate Nathan Clark is dedicated to real estate full time, which allows him to focus all his energy on your needs: the selling of your property and the buying of your future home. As a former U.S. Marine at Camp David who guarded two presidents, he understands how important it is to be focused. He will market your property aggressively on multiple platforms, including both King Thompson and Coldwell Banker's unparalleled websites as well as the nine most trafficked real estate sites. In today’s market, over 80% of homebuyers are looking for their future homes online first, and that is why he is committed to maximizing the internet exposure of your property. Additionally, he partners with realtors in other offices to optimize exposure and utilize the area’s best experience. As an agent with the most powerful brand in the central Ohio region in combination with his aggressive marketing approach, he has the advantage in selling your property. Ultimately, he will alleviate nearly a
- Awards and Designations • State Realtors Association Silver Level Award in first year, over $3 million in sales • From 2009-2012, State Realtors Association Gold Level Award for $3.5+ million in sales • Innovative, adaptive realtor in 2 states (AR & MO) simultaneously • Extraordinary negotiator, analyst, communicator, and researcher
- Areas of Expertise Residential, commercial, farms, and vacant Land.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes