Contact Vernon Smith
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 9106 West Chester Towne Centre Dr, West Chester, OH 45069 Office Phone: (513) 777-7900 Fax: (513) 755-5498 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vernon Smith
- Personal Background I was born and raised in Hazard, Kentucky and graduated from M.C. Napier High School. I served in the 101st Airborne Division under General Westmoreland. I made the best soldier of the month during my enlistment in 1960. I ran a successful business, Smitty's Garage, in West Chester, Ohio for 35 years. I was a board member of Scarlett Oaks School. I now reside in Liberty Township with my wife, Laura, and have five children and 23 grandchildren. I am also a member of The Church at Farmersville. In my free time I enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, and spending time with my children and grandkids.
- Vision My vision is to be the best there is at what I do. If choose to utilize me as your real estate agent, I promise you a successful transaction.
- Business Philosophy My business philosophy is simple, to provide my clients with exceptional customer service and ensure they are getting the best price for their real estate transaction. I am very aware that purchasing or selling a home is one of the biggest events in your life and I will make sure that the process is as easy and smooth as possible for you and your family. I'm also a relocation specialist.
- Services Available Coldwell Banker West Shell delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale and details of closing. For exceptional properties, we offer the unique resources of our Previews division. We also offer home financing through Coldwell Banker Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Residential Title, and the services of Coldwell Banker West Shell's Relocation Division.
- Areas of Expertise My areas of expertise are real estate transactions in Southwest Ohio and Southeast Indiana, farms, hunting property, single family homes, condos, relocation, short sales, and investment properties.