I will give conscientious attention to the details of your transaction whether you're buying or selling a home or land, and will keep you informed.
Contact Indy Sumner
Office: Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors Address: 535 North Main Street, Springboro, OH 45066 Office Phone: (937) 748-5500 Mobile Phone: (937) 477-1696 Business: (937) 914-0208 Fax: (937) 748-9302 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Indy Sumner
- I have been a Realtor since 1979. It's so interesting to meet and work with sellers and buyers. For fun I play piccolo in the Miami Valley Symphony Orchestra, a Community orchestra directed by Kenneth Kohlenberg.
- Associate Partner, Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors
- Dayton Area Board of Realtors Sales Leader Club 1998 to 2010, Ohio Association Of Realtors Sales Club 1998, 2000 to 2010 Warren County Board of Realtors, Top Producers Club 2008-2010
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Licensed Realtor since 1979.
- Assisted numerous local and transferring clients both buyers and sellers. (Testimonials available upon request).
- Member of Dayton Area Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors, since 1979, Member of Warren County Board of Realtors
- Member of Warren County Board of Realtors
- Residential single family homes, condominiums, log homes, land, new construction.
- Relocation, Mover's Advantage
- Buyers and Sellers
- Serving the Miami Valley including West Carrollton, Miamisburg, Springboro, Franklin, Centerville, Bellbrook, Beavercreek, Jamestown, Spring Valley, Kettering, Dayton, Huber Heights, Fairborn, Germantown, New Lebanon, West Alexandria, Eaton, Lebanon, etc.
New Construction Homes
- Offering assistance to purchasers wanting to build a new home.
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch