The Oyler Group at Coldwell Banker West ShellThe Oyler Group
Contact Scott Oyler
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 2721 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208 Office Phone: (513) 321-9944 Business: (513) 623-1351 Fax: (513) 533-2096 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Scott Oyler
- Scott is a third generation Realtor with Coldwell Banker. His Grandfather, Clark Oyler co-founded Parchman and Oyler in 1949 which was later purchased by Coldwell Banker in 1981.
- Scott joined Coldwell Banker West Shell after spending seven years with CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) specializing in the sale of Multi-Family Investment Properties. During this time at CBRE he was involved in the sale of over $300 million in Apartments.
- After being recruited to Coldwell Banker West Shell, he earned ROOKIE OF THE YEAR in 2011. In just two short years of selling residential real estate, Scott built a team of 3 full time agents and consistently ranks as a top 10 agent within Coldwell Banker West Shell (over 500 agents).
- Clients enjoy Scott’s professionalism and knack for Technology. Whether it is using Docusign (electronic signature program for clients on the go), utilizing social media platforms in an effective way or making YouTube videos for listings, Scott’s team strives to be a leader in technology.
- Licensed in Ohio and Kentucky, Scott advises buyers and sellers in addition to multi-family investors. Whether you are buying or selling your first home or an investment property, he will put your interest first and guide you every step of the way.
- Scott is a life-long resident of Cincinnati and graduated from the University of Cincinnati where he majored in Marketing and Real Estate. Scott currently resides in Madeira with his wife, Kristen, and twin daughters Isabelle and Gabrielle.
- 2011 Coldwell Banker Rookie of the Year
- 2014 President's Sales Club
- International President's Premiere: Top 1% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Circle of Excellence 2013 Level 4
- #6 Top Producing Agent with Coldwell Banker West Shell
- EDUCATION: BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Carl H. Lindner School of Business - Marketing & Real Estate University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, June 2003
- CCIM 101 - Financial Analysis for Investment Real Estate CCIM 102 - Market Analysis for Investment Real Estate
- AWARDS: Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Commercial Top Producers Club 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009