Contact Beth Silber
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 2721 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208 Office Phone: (513) 321-9944 Business: (513) 321-9944 Fax: (513) 533-2096 Email: email@example.com
About Beth Silber
- Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. For nearly 50 years, we've been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.
- Coldwell Banker West Shell has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. This includes our proprietary Homing Device property search program and our dynamic Internet marketing presence.
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS Ohio Association of REALTORS National Association of REALTORS Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati Sales and Marketing Council
- Longtime Cincinnari Resident originally from Detroit Member of Saint Antoninus Church Board Member of Saint Antoninus Parent Organization (Rosary, Alter and School Society) Member of Kindervelt (Childrens Hospital) Alumni Alpha Chi Omega Sorrority Love Snow Skiing, Mountains, Family Travel, Theater and Dance
- With over 20 years in Experience in Real Estate Sales and Marketing I am dedicated to total customer service and know that success in Real Estate Sales is dependent on satisfied customers referring my services to others if they have had a positive experience. I have many years experience with Coldwell Banker West Shell, a former Coldwell Banker "Rookie of the Year" and am a recipient of Ohio Association of Realtors Professional of the Year, Coldwell Banker Circle of Excellence, as well as a multiple year recipient of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence Award for sales. Licensed as an agent in Coldwell Banker's Montgomery Office in 1982 and as Broker in State of Ohio in 1986. Vast experience with first time buyers, move up buyers, as well as extensive experience with new construction. In 2003 I was the recipient of the Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati Gold Award for over 3 Million dollars in New Home Sales. Certified New Home Specialist t
- Graduate, Ohio State University
- Over 180 Hours in Real Estate Continuing Education and Training
- Certified New Home Specialist (National Association of Homebuilders)
- Coldwell Banker Top Performers
- Licensed Broker in State of Ohio 1986
- Sales Associate License 1982
- Hondros College for Real Estate Courses