MOVING TO THE AREA? I KNOW THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
Contact Mr. David Campbell
Office: Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors Address: 2000 Hewitt Avenue, Dayton, OH 45440 Office Phone: (937) 434-7600 Mobile Phone: (937) 266-7064 Fax: (937) 434-0300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. David Campbell
- He is a very professional and approachable agent. He helped us tremendously with the sale of our house. Even though we knew very little about the process, he walked us through every step and things went very smoothly. He kept us well informed about the condition of the house and property even though we were out of town and went far beyond the call of duty in making the process as painless as possible.
- David guided me through the process of selling my mother's home. He went above and beyond what was expected. When repairs became necessary, he had recommendations of people and/or companies that could do the work for me. Not being one to know all the things a house needs for maintenance, he offered suggestions to help make the house more marketable. David kept me informed of the progress through regular email reports (current market, current sales, etc.) and responded promptly to my calls and messages. If I plan to sell my house in the future, I would go with David Campbell.
- David Campbell went beyond the call of duty in assisting our family with the sale of my grandparents home. All decision makers lived out of state which made the process even more tedious He took a home that had not been updated since it was built in the early 70's and provided us with his honest opinion with regards of what to do to sell the house as well as what to expect with the current market conditions. He provided us with weekly updates as far as other houses in the area that were for sale in comparison to the house we had on the market. He also provided continual feed back of what others thought of the house when the viewed it. My grandparents home had a firm contract on it within 1 month and the sale was closed within 2 months of beingplaced on the market. I will recommend David to ALL my friends and family. He is honestly the best there is!!!
- Mr. Campbell has been our realtor for both our houses and each time, he's found the perfect house for us based on our criteria. We told him what and where we were looking for our house and found several options and didn't give up until we found the one. He's great to work with and is a good listener. I would definately recommend him. If and when we buy another house, you can bet Mr. Campbell will be involved. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!
- I worked with David over a six month time span and he was very patient. He responded to questions in a very timely manner. He continues to help me w/ recommendations even after I bought my house. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know that is looking to buy or sell!
- I have worked with David Campbell on three separate properties (buying and selling). I would highly recommend him for any realestate needs. He is always available to answer questions and has very quick follow-up. He will contunue to assist you even after the transaction has been completed. He will do a great job for you!!
- I wouldn't want anyone else handling my real estate. David is extremely knowledgeable in setting up a house for maximum exposure. He took outstanding photos and posted them on the MLS, as well as set up a portal to help us find our new home. David was always available to answer questions, no matter what the hour or day. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else. This is one professional, outstanding realtor!
- I have known David for 4 years now. He has helped me sell property in a down market very quickly. The area where the land was for sale had no transactions in over a year. He helpped get our land sold in a matter of months!
- David was VERY knowledgable about the current market for buying & selling of houses in the entire area. I was impressed with the amount of time he devoted to keeping me up-to-date with the progress of selling my house. He is easy to talk to and was quite helpful making suggestions along the way to enhance the appearance of my house to perspective buyers. Since I don't frequently change houses, he guided me through the entire sequence of prepping, listing, showing, negotiating a fair price, and what to expect at closing. I highly recommend him to anyone considering buying OR selling a house.
- I have known and worked with this agent for the last fifteen years, and you will find none better in Dayton. He is honest, hard-working, and ready and willing to do what it takes to get your home sold/purchased. You cannot go wrong with David on your team!
- QUALIFIED FOR THE DAYTON AREA BOARD OF REALTORS SALES LEADER CLUB SINCE 1996
- QUALIFIED FOR THE OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS PRESIDENT'S SALES CLUB SINCE 1996
- COLDWELL BANKER INTERNATIONAL DIAMOND SOCIETY AWARD WINNER
- David was very good for our needs. We were new to the area and looked at almost 50 houses so that we could get a feel for values and what was available (but we were fast...in and out of some houses in 5-10 min). He was patient, responsive, and really took the time to understand what we wanted and started warning us if there was a property that he thought we might not like. He understands the area very well, and was able to point out differences in construction quality and styles based on the era the house was built in.
- I met David when I stopped by an open house, where he was a seller's agent. After some talk, I found this person is quite nice and knowledgeable, so I made an appointment with him and visited his office the other day, since then I became one of his customers. I was a first-time home buyer. David has taught me a lot from the construction/materials of the house itself, to the process of making a deal. David also answers email and phone call very promptly. Whenever I sent him an email about questions of a house, he was always gave his opinions or suggestions frankly, or answered my questions accurately. When we come to an open house altogether, he would remind me what I should pay attention, how I should make reparations if I bought that house, and of course, he would also point out the nice things about the house, such as high quality home appliance, good reputation window brands, so on and so forth.
- Honest and great service.He was personally involve from starting to closing,even after the closing.He will listen to you and find something according to your need.No pressure at all.
- Working with David was great. He was patient and knowledgeable and made our first time home purchase a great experience. From the home search to closing, he made everything go smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone in the market to purchase a home.
- We decided to work with David because of his long standing knowledge of the area and his history with VA loans. From the very beginning David was helpful, knowledgeable and honest. I had a bad opinion of realtors coming into the house buying experience and generally don't trust people that make money off of my purchases very easily but David put me at ease very quickly. Since this was our first house he made sure before we even started looking at houses to lay out the entire process and explain all of the nuances to buying. He was able to answer any and all questions I had and was very patient with us. Once we started looking at houses David was very quick to spot things that could potentially be a problem. We looked at a lot of older houses and he made sure to bring up issues such as efficiencies, potential water damage, and the neighborhood. It was a breath of fresh air to have someone that legitimately seemed to have our best interests in mind.
- David was extremely helpful and professional in negotiating our transaction. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were 100% satisfied with our new home even after the closing. I would highly recommend David for any buyer or seller. He is likely one of the best agents in the Dayton Market. You will be in very capable hands.
- My brothers and I entrusted David to market and sell the house my father owned for over 64 years. We identified him by performing a detailed evaluation of local Real Estate Professionals based on data obtained on Zillow. David did an excellent job keeping us informed, as we all currently live out of state. I cannot imagine how we could have completed the transaction without a trustworthy local representative.
- CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST, CRS only 3% of agents have earned this advanced designation
- Excellent realtor! Very thorough and detailed. Will take care of everything and helped take the burden off of me any way possible. Also reviewed the title statement and found a $1400 error. Would highly recommend. Very kind as well.
- David was extremely knowledgeable and an incredibly well organized and involved real estate agent. Some of the things that David has assisted us with during the house buying process: finding the right home, choosing the appropriate inspector for the house, excellent communication with counter real estate agent, and the negotiations of our tenant. Overall, it was a smooth and positive experience buying a house, I would recommend David to any of our friends and plan on using him in the future
- Stayed on top of everything regularly. Kept us informed. Process went very smoothly, House sold quickly. He was very open to our thoughts and ideas. Closing process was also professional and prepared. We would use him again if the need arose.
- David Campbell is like my real estate guardian angel. I had so much stress about selling our house, and the process could not have been easier. He had so much knowledge about the market in our area and real estate trends that helped us decide on a listing price and prepared us for what to expect. He spent time going through every room in our house and gave excellent staging advice. He kept us informed of every step along the way. This was my first time selling and I had a lot of anxiety. He took the time to answer my questions, no matter how ridiculous they were, and ease my nerves. We moved out of the area and it saddens me that I won't be able to use him again.
- As first-time home buyers, my husband and I really lucked out with David as our realtor. He was very professional from the first time we contacted him up till the day we closed. While we looked around at different houses, he was patient and detailed in explaining things we may not understand, and was very helpful in pointing out important details that we may have overlooked. He was also sensitive enough to always ask for both our opinions and thoughts, which allowed him to help us as best as he could. He is definitely very knowledgeable and experienced in what he does. It was such a pleasure working with him, and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone buying a house.
- We have used David to buy and sell two homes. He is extremely knowledgeable, detailed and responsive. Do not be fooled by his quiet, unassuming manner; he is a savvy negotiator who works extremely hard for his clients.
- We moved out of town and David was great at keeping us updated on the showings that were taking place and the feedback of the people that were looking at it. David was also willing to help us out with a few small things around the property so we didn't have to make the trip back to do them. Those were things like adjusting the thermostat for the different seasons, and approving carpet that we had installed. Because of market conditions it took a little longer to sell than we would have hoped, but we do not blame David for that.
- David was very knowledgeable of the area and process and helped us finalize on a house. He was very accommodating of our schedule and allowed plenty of time for us to evaluate each house, providing his opinion as we went along.
- As first-time homebuyers, my husband and I feel very fortunate to have met David. He walked us through the home buying process to make sure that we felt comfortable and encouraged us to meet with a loan officer first so that we knew what price range we should be focusing on and to get pre-approved so that when we found the house, we were ready to write up a contract. He was very patient with all of our questions, helped to educate us on what to look for at each home, was never pushy and always quick to return an email or phone call. He even met with us to go over the home we ended up purchasing on his day off. We would not hesitate to call David should we be in the market to buy/sell again or to recommend to family and friends.
- David was such a help to us being new to town and looking for a home. David was honest with us, helpful in looking at flaws we may have missed when searching homes. David was quick to get back to us and always on time for every appointment. He went above and beyond to work around our wacky work schedules, even meeting us at 9:00 at night one evening. We recommend David to anyone looking for a home! Thank you, David, for all of your help!
- David is an amazing realtor, quick to set up showings whenever I saw something I was interested in. His knowledge was incredibly valuable and helped me know exactly what I was getting into with each home. David helped me to find the home of my dreams and was patient and helpful through the whole process,he will be my go to person in the future and I will be happy to recommend him to all of my friends and family, as he was recommended to me from a friend!
- David was wonderful to work with! My fiancé and I started working with David to help us find our current home. We changed our mines a number of times on what we were looking for and David was knowledgable on all the different scenarios we were looking at and helped us find the perfect house for us. David has excellent communication with his customers! Through the whole shopping and buying process David was always a quick phone call or email away. Because of the great service we got with David for home buying we decided to use David to sell our previous home. Selling our home with David was just as effortless as buying our home. He had a lot of helpful tips for getting our home ready to sell and we got better than expected results when it sold (quickly and good price!). Anyone we hear of who's looking to buy or sell a home we give them David's name without hesitation!
- David was extremely knowledgeable about the real estate market in Dayton and in our Beavercreek neighborhood in particular. We completed a company relocation from Beavercreek, and he was very experienced in working with third party relocation companies. Early in the process, prior to listing our home, he provided specific, useful recommendations to assist us in preparing and staging our home for the listing. He provided multiple recommendations for local vendors to use in preparing our home, including windows, plumbing, and radon testing. Since we relocated out of state prior to our Beavercreek home actually selling, he provide important assistance in coordinating and working directly with vendors, inspectors, appraisers, etc. in our absence. All in all we were very pleased with David's expertise and professionalism.
- David was a great realtor for us. As first time home buyers we were not very aware of the process for buying a house. With David we felt comfortable with the whole experience. Even after the buying process was complete David checked up on us to make sure everything was going ok. David has been a great help to us and I would definitely recommend him to future home buyers.
- GREENE COUNTY *** BEAVERCREEK, BELLBROOK, FAIRBORN
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY *** OAKWOOD, KETTERING, CENTERVILLE, DAYTON, MIAMISBURG
- WARREN COUNTY *** SPRINGBORO
- David has been in the business for some time and knows his stuff. I've known him for 15 or so years and he is very good at what he does. He is not too pushy , but will be there for you when you need him. He has a good knowledge for " fix ups " and an eye for problems you might not notice in a home . He isn't a young ,inexperienced pup , nor a crusty old dog , but just the right age to be able to communicate with most and fully understand their needs. He has a good knowledge of the Dayton market , lots of connections , and always finds time for your needs.
- Mr. Campbell expertly advised me in the purchase of an estate condo I was occupying. His guidance ultimately lead to me being approved for a first-time home-buyer mortgage, of which I am extremely thankful to him for his assistance. He is very professional and prompt, and I highly recommend Mr. Campbell for anyone in search of real estate answers.
- Dave was our realtor while we were looking for a downsizing home. He always kept us up to date on homes that were available within our criteria. He was always there to answer our questions. When we did find the house we wanted, he work with us in requiring the best price and helped us thru all the problems we had with the procedure. He is very knowledged with the business and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone
- This was my first home purchase and David was very professional and helpful. He patiently walked me thru the many steps of the process and pointed out many things I would have missed on my own. In the end I got a quality home at a fair price with a full understanding of the process. I would definitely recommend David Campbell to my friends looking to buy a home.
- David helped our growing family find a new home, and sell our old one. Our house was on the market only 4 days before we had a buyer! We highly recommend his services to anyone looking to buy or sell a home in the area.
- David Campbell was very personable, genuine, and pleasure to work with. He cared about what we wanted, and did not try to pressure us into looking at or buying something that we didn't want. He was very knowledgeable of the local laws and requirements. He would also point out things during viewing homes that we wanted to watch out for. I would highly recommend David to anyone if they are looking for an honest and professional realtor to assist them in finding a home.
- Very patient with me...took over 3 years to make a decision on a home and Dave was so knowledgable and helpful. I consider him someone that I could call at anytime and he would jump to help me even though the sale is done. I will never deal with anyone else.
- We were from out of state and had to rely on our agent for any local peculiarities. Also as new home buyers we had little knowledge of picking the right house. David provided both. He pointed out details of the house that we did not know held value. i.e. reliable furnace brands, expensive moldings, kitchen counter materials, etc. Nearly all our questions were met with expert knowledge and quick response. We are thankful he stayed engaged and courteous through our 30+ house viewings.
- He was great with setting up multiple showing for us any time we wanted. He does his homework before walking into a home and is very willing to find answers to any questions we had along the way. Responsiveness was great and he was always available when we needed him. I definitely Recommend David!
- I would highly recommend working with David Campbell. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Dave is a great listener. He has gone above and beyond with his time and dedication each time we have worked with him.
- We discussed in detail with Mr. Campbell what we wanted in our house and he was very helpful in helping us obtain a house that met our needs. Since we are very interested in structural integrity, Mr. Campbell made numerous comments about the positive and negative structural features of the homes that we toured. Mr. Campbell was also quite effective at helping us to negotiate a competitive price for the house that we bought and got the seller to make repairs on a number of items that needed fixing. He has been rapid in responding to our messages and questions.
- David is extremely knowledgeable about the Dayton market and property condition issues in general. He is responsive to questions, calls and takes the time to understand your goals. His advice and guidance takes your goals into account.
- I've known David for 30 years- have bought & sold 4 houses with him as my realtor every time. He is absolutely the best- extremely knowledgable about all things real estate, does incredible research, returns calls & emails immediately and always looks out for the best interest of his clients. David is absolutely who you want as your realtor!!
- David is a wonderful realtor that I would recommend to anyone without hesitation. He sold our house and was very honest about what we needed to do to get it sold. He always gets back to you in a timely manner whenever contacted which is what my wife liked immensely. If we still were located in the Dayton area we would be using him again to purchase a home, but we had to relocate due to job location.
- David is very knowledgeable, professional, and competent. I was especially impressed with his reaction time to our requests. He went above and beyond normal expectations of a Realtor when we encountered some difficulties after closing on our new house. I would highly recommend David Campbell to anyone one seeking a true professional in the business.
- David helped my wife and I find and purchase our first home. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped us out a lot during the process. David was very understanding of our desires and willing to meet up and show us multiple houses in several different Dayton suburbs. With David's help and advice along the way, my wife and I are now homeowners and happy with our new home. I would highly recommend David's services to anyone interested in buying or selling a home in the Dayton area.
- David was the realtor who helped me find my home back in 2005 and then in 2013, was the listing agent to sell. Both times, he was professional, a great listener, and well versed on the housing market. He was always available to help! I highly recommend David Campbell. We will use him again in the future.
New Construction Homes
- Very experienced with new construction in the area both in custom homes and production homes.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative