About Andrew Spillman
- Personal Background As a Columbus native who has been surrounded by real estate my whole life, being a Realtor is the perfect career for me. Together through conversation and listening, I will assist my clients in finding a home that will best suit their needs. Additionally, as the co-owner of a real estate investment company, I understand all aspects of the home buying experience. I will not only help my customers find the perfect home, but I will also help inform my clients of potential issues that may need addressed immediately, or the unexpected surprise that may emerge down the road. When not working, I enjoy playing golf and baseball as well as spending valuable time with friends and family.
- Business Philosophy Nothing is more important to me than having happy clients. I enjoy the experience that goes into buying or selling a house, and I love to make my clients feel the same way.
- Areas of Expertise As co-owner of a real estate investment company since 2008, I understand all aspects of the home buying and selling process. When working with clients I strive to ensure that they understand all the aspects of buying, owning, and selling a home.
- Awards And Designations National Association of Realtors Ohio Association of Realtors Columbus Board of Realtors
- Education and Training Bexley High School – 2005 Vincennes University Hondros College - 2010
- Contact me today for a free consultation and market analysis. My goal is to make buying or selling your house as stress free as possible. I am available when you are