Contact Linda Dimon
Office: Coldwell Banker King Thompson Address: 591 Country Club Dr, Newark, OH 43055 Office Phone: (740) 366-3318 Mobile Phone: (740) 973-4063 Business: (740) 344-0516 Fax: (740) 344-8097 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Linda Dimon
- Originally licensed to sell real estate in Norwalk, Ohio. Have been active in the local market as a broker-owner and sales person.
- Two-time Past President ot the Licking County Board of Realtors, a multi million dollar producer and currently serving on the Arbitration and Ethics Committee of our local Board. Also, a member in good standing with the Ohio Assn of Realtors and the National Assn of Realtors.
- On the board of the Zonta Club of Newark . Member of the 20th Century Club, an organization supporting Camp OBannon, a summer camp for children..
- My business philiosphy is to serve clients and customers with promptness, listening to their wants and needs and striving to adhere to good ethics.
- Dually licensed with the State of Ohio - currently as a licensed salesperson - Broker license on Deposit.
- Married to Stephen and the grandmother of three little boys.
- Multi Million Dollar Award 1994
- Salesperson of the Year 1972 and 1981
- Broker of the Year 1989 and 1997
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Well respected in my industry and community - having been licensed 47 plus years - both as an active broker and licensed salesperson,
- In working as a buyer's or seller's agent, I am available and can help you attain your goals and what is best for you and your family.
- Working to provide a pleasant experience, whether you are buying or selling a home Having been a resident of Licking for the majority of my real estate career, enables me to have an insight to better serve clients and customers.
- An excellent relationship with lenders to enable the moving process to proceed effortlessly.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers