About Mark Thomas
- I picked to work with Coldwell banker King Thompson because their a preeminent residential real estate brokerage in central Ohio, and part of the largest family of exceptional real estate firms in the nation
- Prior to becoming a Realtor, I completed 20 years of Military service and retired in November of 2005 from the United States Navy. I believe and live by Honor, honesty, and integrity. While I was in I moved every 3 years, so I understand all the Excitement and also all the worries and concerns that comes along with moving.
- As a real estate professional I assess the needs, time frame, price points, and features for my clients so they can make the best educated decision for them. I will take you from step one to closing and help with any possible needs after words. Explaining every step along the way, and making it a smooth process for you gives me a feeling of pride, and I pride myself on providing a higher level of personalized service to make the transaction painless and enjoyable as possible.
- I believe that communication is an essential service that I provide. I communicate with all my clients on a weekly base. That way everyone stays informed and up to date on what’s going on. I will protect your interests and equity and help guide you thru the negation process.
- What I love most about the real estate profession is that I meet so many people and I love spending time with each one of my clients. The more I get to know my clients, the better I will be at guiding them in the right direction. And the best part of it is seeing the happy clients after they succeed in their real estate goal. Services Available Professional Real Estate Services Coldwell Banker Home Loan Services Quality Choice Title Services Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan Services