Professional, Honest, Personalized Service for all your real estate needs. I can be reached by Cell or Text 440-364-(HOME) 4663.
Contact NATALIE ANTOSH
Office: Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Address: 2804 SOM Center Road, Willoughby Hills, OH 44094 Office Phone: (440) 943-8696 Mobile Phone: (440) 364-4663 Fax: (440) 943-3377 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About NATALIE ANTOSH
- Full time agent to stay currant with the changing market.
- Personalized service is my #1priority.
- Personalized "one on one" relationships with my clients.
- No property is too small or too large. Everyone gets the same personalized service.
- Continual follow up from our first meeting through title transfer and beyond.
- Listen to my client's needs, questions and concerns. I put my clent's minds at ease by explaining the home selling and buying process.
- Educate 1st time home buyers and re-educate experienced buyers and sellers.
- Very patient and understanding.
- Outstanding client feedback.
- 2007-2012 Multi-Million Producer, Also In Top 3% of Company
- 2012 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- 2008-2011 Coldwell Banker Sterling Silver Society
- 2007 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society & OAR President's Sales Club Award of Distinction
- 2006 Three Million dollar producer, AHS Home Warranty #1 agent in the company, OAR President's Sales Club Award of Achievement
- 2005 Two Million producer
- CRS-Certified Real Estaate Specialist-The "PhD" of Real Estate. A national designation that only 4% of Realtors have.
- SRES-Seniors Real Estate Specialist-National designation that only 1% of Realtors have. Trained to assist Seniors with selling and buying realestate
- CHMS-Certified Home Marketing Specialist-A nataional designation. Trained to integrate pricing and staging to position properties to sell faster and at a higher prices
- CMRS-Cartus Relocation Specialist-National designation for assisting people with relocation
- CMAS-Cartus Affinity Specialist
- Realtor License since 2004
- Continuing real estate education through out the year
- Experience working with seniors and their families from my Executive Director 's position at a Senior Assisted Living Home and ceritfied as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
- BA in Management Marketing from Ursuline College's UCAP Program in Pepper Pike Ohio- Cuma Sum Laude
- AAB Management Marketing from Lakeland Community College in Kirtland Ohio
- I provide service in Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula and Cuyahoga Counties
- First Time Home Buyers
- Preview Properties Specialist
- Relocation into the Greater Cleveland & Surrounding Areas
- Relocating out of Cleveland? I am able to assist you with finding an agent with in the USA or 49 other countries.
- Over 20 years experience in the service industry providing professional and personalized service
- Assisting Seniors and their families with all their real estate needs even with the need for assisted living or a nursing home.
- Negotiating skills
- Property Management
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes