Contact Ira Zucker
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 140 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791 Office Phone: (516) 921-4040 Business: (516) 864-8187 Fax: (516) 921-1559 Email: Ira.Zucker@coldwellbankermoves.com
About Ira Zucker
- I am prepared to assist clients with their needs while maintaining the highest professional standards and highest level of integrity.
- My professional commitment is making sure my clients are happy and secure in their decisions. Result oriented working through every situation until my clients get what they envision in a home that will build new memories in their lives. My background as an IT Project Management enables me to translate my detailed and disciplined skill sets to every part of the buying and selling cycle.
- I am well versed in all aspects of the buying and selling cycle, contracts, appraisals, mortgages, closings, and renovations, no mater where the location. I am ready and able to trouble shoot any situation that arises and am detail oriented to the nth degree.
- My signature ability is to listen and hear exactly what my clients want and need, whether they are a seller or buyer, and then secure their goals. Consider me your real estate partner and personal financial advocate.
- You can count on my impeccable follow through, high energy, sense of humor, intuition, networking skills and persistence. Trust I will work competently to secure the best price and match your significant criteria in a consistent manner. I will pursue any and all situations until they are resolved to my clients satisfaction.
- My motto is Let me turn your vision into a reality. My passion and pursuit of excellence is a given and I am very proud to be part of Coldwell Banker with the most superior support and technology offered in the industry.
- Member National Association. Of Realtors (NAR)
- Member N.Y.S. Association. Of Realtors (NYSAR)
- Member Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR)
- Certified E-Marketing Specialist (CMS)
- Certified Negotiating Specialist (CNS)
- I decided to enter this field after a successful career in Project Management. Having started college as an architecture major I choose real estate as a natural extension of my Project Management skills requiring an expertise at paying attention to detail. I choose Syosset because of my love of the North Shore and living most of my life there.
- Previews Property Specialist
- Commercial Specialist
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Concierge Services