Looking to buy or sell a home in the Westchester, NY area? Let me use my expertise to help you have a successful Real Estate experience.
Contact Alfreda Aldridge
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 127 Woodside Ave, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 Office Phone: (914) 769-2950 Mobile Phone: (914) 391-1912 Business: (914) 762-7010 Fax: (914) 762-7180 Email: Alfreda.Aldridge@coldwellbankermoves.com
About Alfreda Aldridge
- I am a thirty year resident of Westchester County and a twelve year resident of the Scarborough/Briarcliff Manor area.
- I arrived in New York from Chicago, Illinois fresh out of College to attend the American Academy of Dramatic Arts - and to study for a Masters Degree in English and Drama from New York University.
- I traveled in England for a year as an actress - and later had a successful career in Live and Taped Television Production for over thirty years as Associate Producer/Director of numerous Television shows. In that capacity, I managed and organized large productions and saw to it that there were few - if no mistakes. In Live TV you only have one chance to get it right. Your colleagues trusted, and counted on you to make the right decisions.
- Business Philosophy: I am anxious to help you with all your Real Estate needs, and offer you total dedication, loyalty and confidentiality. I will work tirelessly on your behalf to make the buying or selling process as effortless as possible. You should Expect the best, and I am dedicated to seeing that you receive the most responsible and professional service.
- Communities I Serve: Armonk, Briarcliff Manor, Chappaqua, Hawthorne, Irvington, Millwood, Ossining, Pleasantville, Pocantico Hills, Tarrytown, Thornwood, Valhalla and many other Westchester areas.
- I matriculated At Wooster College in Wooster, Ohio, Cornell University in Ithaca, New York and received my BA degree from Roosevelt University in Chicago, Illinois.
- After College, I arrived in New York City to attend the American Academy of Dramatic Arts - and studied and received an MA degree in English and Drama from New York University.
- The Westchester Board of Realtors was where I studied for my Real Estate Sales Associates license. After joining Coldwell Banker, I received supplemental training at their "Fast Start Program".
- I continue my education thru intra-office seminars and continuing education classes.
- Single Family homes