Call me at 845-901-1618 Please visit my website: http://www.nancybrenner.com/
Contact Nancy Brenner
Office: Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty Address: 3656 Main Street - P.O. Box 929, Stone Ridge, NY 12484 Office Phone: (845) 687-4355 Mobile Phone: (845) 399-3244 Business: (845) 687-4355 x106 Fax: (845) 687-4616 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nancy Brenner
- Little did I know when I left suburban NY for college in rural upstate NY that I would fall in love with the countryside of New York State. Needless to say, the path was not direct.
- After living in Paris for five years, I returned to NYC where I was a headhunter for advertising execs for 25 years. One day in 1989 a friend told me about an old fishing camp on the Wallkill River that was for sale. I often say “I’m the only person I know who wasn’t looking for a house who bought one in a weekend.” I spent the next 10 years rebuilding and renovating, in the process learning a lot about construction and that just about anything can be done to a house!
- After ten years as a weekender whose weekends kept getting longer, I took the plunge and moved here full time and decided that real estate was a natural progression of my professional life. I have spent my career helping people figure out and find what they're looking for, whether it's that perfect job or just the right property. I'm also experienced at keeping the stress levels that this process generates within reason.
- Since 2001 when I became an agent I've seen the market soar then drop. I've helped many NYers find the country home they were looking for, from bungalows to estates, and helped those who were moving on to sell their property. I have a passion for houses, old and new, and a love of the area that I would love to share with you.
- What this really means for you: • I am an experienced negotiator with over 30 years experience. • I’ve spent my professional life listening to people and translating what they say into tangibles and intangibles. • I can see past walls and décor to the beauty and potential hidden within a house. So, if you’re looking to buy or sell a weekend getaway or a full-time residence, let’s talk.
- Top Producer, Stone Ridge Office, 2010
- Previews Certified
- Accredited Staging Realtor
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- e-PRO Certification
- REO/Bank Owned & Short Sales
- First Time Home Buyers
- Vacant Land
- New Construction
- Green Construction
- Vacation Homes & Water Front Properties
- Investment Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties