Experienced . Trustworthy . Advisor Direct: (516) 740-5530 How may I help you?
Contact Kevin Leatherman
Office: Coldwell Banker Surf Address: 322 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Office Phone: (516) 766-1400 Mobile Phone: (516) 984-1815 Voice Mail: (516) 740-5530 Fax: (516) 766-0972 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kevin Leatherman
- In the world of residential real estate, Kevin Leatherman is at the top of his game. He is a Coldwell Banker Broker and a well-respected negotiator, currently ranking in the top 3 of all Nassau County Brokers. Kevin maintains a loyal client following, and looks forward to building on this strong relationship base in the future.
- Kevin Leatherman excels in real estate sales because he has combined his two strengths: his approachable personality, and a knowledge of financial markets. Kevin’s steadfast dedication to his clientele has distinguished him as one of the the top experts in Residential Brokerage Services.
- Following a successful career selling & trading Foreign Exchange for a few top Wall Street firms, Kevin moved right into real estate; a natural transition. Kevin has the ability to assess current market value and understand its fluctuations. It is by exacting these keen skills that Kevin gets his clients the best price.
- After growing up in Commack, Long Island, Kevin graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Banking & Finance at Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY. While acheiving his Degree from Hofstra University he was also a student at Dowling College, Oakdale, NY and New York University, NY.
- Kevin is a proud resident of Rockville Centre with over a 40 year history living in Long Island. He is equally well-versed and confident in each neighborhood and has brokered deals with both buyers and sellers all over Nassau County both the Gold Coast Communities of the North Shore & the South Shore Communities fronting the Atlantic Ocean. Thanks to his genuine smile and consistently upbeat attitude, Kevin makes the entire experience enjoyable.
- Rank Top 3 out of nearly 7,000 Nassau County REALTORS. According to CLOSED Production in MLS of Long Island YTD 2011.
- Annual Sales of nearly $200,000,000 and over 400 Closed Units. *According to MLS of Long Island 1/1/2005-12/31/2005.
- 2013 President, Multiple Listing Serve of Long Island.
- 2010 - 2012 MLS Vice President - Nassau, Multiple Listing Service of Long Island
- 2008 & 2009 MLS Treasuer, Multiple Listing Service of Long Island
- Past President & Treasurer, 522 Shore Road Owner's, Inc.
- Hofstra University, B.B.A. Banking & Finance
- Realtor since 1991, Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1996
- Member, Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR)
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Long Island Commercial Network (LICN)
- Member, Women's Council of Realtors, Long Island Chapter (WCR)
- Member, Real Estate BUYER's AGENT Council of the National Association of Realtors (ABR)
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- SFR - Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Certification
- Residential Brokerage Services, Condo, Co-op & HOA
- Waterfront & Luxury
- Seller Consultation (including Market Analysis & Short Sales)
- Buyer Representation
- South Shore Communities fronting the Atlantic Ocean
- North Shore Gold Coast Communities
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes