Contact Silvat Malik
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 25 Purdy Ave, Rye, NY 10580 Office Phone: (914) 967-0059 Business: (914) 967-0059 Fax: (914) 967-8259 Email: email@example.com
About Silvat Malik
- I know well what relocating is all about. I started out in cosmopolitan London and have lived in many other places, including: Greece, the Middle East, Mexico, Venezuela, Malaysia, Romania, and Turkey; and the United States in both Florida and New York. Currently, I live and work in Rye, NY. Moving around has not merely been a change in scenery, it has entailed much more. I realized that “home” means the same to people all over the world. It is just not packing and moving household contents, it involves a change in all aspects of life.
- I am a professional real estate agent available to help you with all your real estate needs, with knowledge, understanding and compassion. My approach to real estate is predicated on the premise that an effective Realtor must be both proactive and responsive.
- Personal Background
- My personal experience propelled me toward real estate as a profession. I seek to enable people to go through their move as a growing and maturing experience. My diversified international experience has nurtured my inherent adaptability. I have an amicable personality that interacts well with people from all walks of life. With every move, I came to value the uniqueness of each location, and it is in Mexico that my interest in homes and interiors developed.
- In keeping with my aesthetic inclination, I enjoy creating floral arrangements. I have a professional florist’s diploma from Malaysia. Born in Pakistan and educated in London, I earned a Master’s Degree in Political Science. My husband is a banker and we have raised three sons in Rye. Being a mother I understand the challenges children face while moving.
- “Silvat helped me buy the home I have lived in now for almost ten years. She immediately knew what I was looking for and showed me everything in my budget that fitted my requirements as soon as it came on the market. I ended up with a home that fits my needs and I was very impressed with her efficiency and efforts to find the right place for me.”
- “You were so helpful in the sale of our property in Rye. Your knowledge of the conditions, your evaluation of our house, your professionalism in marketing and advertising made f or a swift sale and at the most advantageous price for us.”
- “We have known Silvat and her family for several years now and when in 2001 we moved overseas, we appointed Silvat to manage our house located in Rye, NY. Silvat helped us in first renting and managing our home and a few years later in selling the same for us. We found her extremely professional and competent and she handled all the issues related to managing our home with ease and always with a smile. Living overseas and owning property at home is always a challenge; however, Silvat was always available with advice and assistance. Her contribution and dedication during the sale of the property was further evidence of her personalized approach and commitment to her client.”
- “When we were moving from London to New York I contacted Silvat and explained what we were looking for in a home, I was very impressed by what she showed me when we arrived in Westchester. Not only did she show me the perfect homes she had already previewed the properties and had a thorough knowledge of the areas. I was most impressed by her patience and diligence.
- Rookie of the Year - 2000
- Leading Edge Award - Multiple years
- Member, Rye-Harrison Multiple Listing Service Member,Empire Access Multiple Listing Service Member, Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS Member, NY State Association of REALTORS Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Relocation Specialist - Both International and Domestic
- Skilled Negotiator
- First time home buyers
- New construction
- Home renovation
- Distressed properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties