About Judith "Judy" Tripodi
- Business Philosophy - I provide my clients with professional customer service. I listen and communicate with them so l become knowlegable of their desires and I will do all in my reach to achieve their needs. Providing my client with satisfaction is my passion and goal.
- Personal Background - I have over 25 years in customer service, marketing and sales which gives me an extensive business background for superior negotiating skills and high standards for customer service. I am educated and trained in Interior Design. I have worked on many new construction and home renovation projects. My husband and I have raised our family in Portchester and now Rye. My 4 chidren were schooled in Port Chester and now Rye for the last 10 years. Two children have recently graduated from Rye High and are currently attending College. We have a 15 year old in Rye High School and a 12 year old in Rye Middle School.
- Community Involvement - Dance and Cheer leading Coach for Port Chester/Rye Schools and community programs for over 18 years. Co-chaired fund raisers for schools in Port Chester and Rye. Family owned appliance and tv store servicing the Westchester and lower Connecticut area for over 40 years.
- Education and Training - University of Connecticut Business Management Olin Corportation Institute for Customer Service, Sales and Marketing American School of Art Interior Design Coldwell Banker University Fast Start
- Areas of Expertise - Renovations Interior Decorating Property Management Customer Service and Marketing
- Communities I Serve - Rye Rye Brook Rye Neck Port Chester Harrison Mamaroneck