Finding a home involves more than just the home, but also finding what will be the right area that fits your personality and lifestyle.
Contact Barbara Strongin
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 30 Village Green, P.O. Box 582, Bedford, NY 10506 Office Phone: (914) 234-3647 Mobile Phone: (917) 714-4534 Business: (914) 234-3647 Fax: (914) 234-0065 Email: email@example.com
About Barbara Strongin
- As a full-time agent I strive to be eaily accessible and flexible to your needs and schedule, working at whatever pace -- fast or slow -- best fits your timeframe.
- Listening to the client is important to me so I have a full accurate understanding of your wishes, needs and concerns and enable me to be completely responsive in helping achieve them.
- Longtime resident of Lewisboro with my family, and previously lived in Manhattan. Having lived in New York City I am sensitive to the needs of buyers thinking of relocating from the city to suburb.
- As an attorney by degree, and having previously worked in medical malpractice defense, my background has equipped me with negotiating skills and problem solving ability necessary for success in real estate.
- I am an avid dog lover, and currently have a flat coated retriever named Shadow. I regularly volunteer at a neighborhood rescue shelter (ROAR -- Ridgefield Operation Animal Rescue) and assist in saving dogs/cats from kill shelters.
- Service all of Northern Westchester including Bedford, Mount Kisco, Katonah, South Salem, Waccabuc, Chappaqua, Armonk, North Salem, Somers, Pound Ridge, Yorktown, Harrison, Rye and Purchase. I have also worked with clients who have bought and sold in Carmel, Brewster and Mahopac.
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Silver Sales Award, Westchester/Putnam Board of Realtors
- Graduate Canisius College, B.S. Economics/Political Science
- Graduate Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
- Buyers and Sellers Agent
- First Time Homebuyers