Welcome to my profile page! Buying or selling, I will do my personal best to meet ALL your needs. Please remember, I am not #1, YOU ARE !
Contact Roger Wright
Office: Coldwell Banker Whitbeck Associates Address: 20 Miller Street, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Office Phone: (518) 562-9999 Mobile Phone: (518) 572-6484 Business: (518) 562-9999 Fax: (518) 563-0264 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Roger Wright
- My priority is to provide high-quality customer service. I will focus on your real estate needs and make sure your entire transaction - whether you are buying or selling - is as effortless and trouble free as possible. As your dedicated consultant, I will provide extensive knowledge and information to my clients so that you will be more confident to make informed decisions and have a satisfactory experience in buying or selling your property.
- I received formal training from the Manfred Real Estate Learning Center in early 2003 and became a licensed NYS Salesperson. Having done several successful real estate transactions with Whitbeck Associates in Plattsburgh, it was a natural choice for me to join their team and form an affiliation with the leading area broker. I have continued my education in Real Estate and attended the Brenner School of Real Estate in 2006 to elevate my licensing to that of Associate Broker.
- I retired from the New York State Department of Corrections later in 2003 to pursue a career in real estate on a full time basis. A strong commitment to do what is right and work hard allowed me to succeed in government service, having spent 15 years of my first career as a supervisor acting in different capacities throughout the state. I bring that same dedication and work ethic to my second career and passion, real estate.
- My wife and I have owned both residential and college housing in Plattsburgh, providing me with many years of experience in rental markets. I am familiar with all aspects of being a lanlord and managing properties for profit. We have done speculative buying and selling of real estate, as well as experience in land development.
- International Sterling Society for Sales Achievements
- International Diamond Society for Sales Achievements
- Member Clinton County Board of Realtors, Board of Directors, 2011 to 2014, Secretary 2012, President 2013
- CCBR Realtor of the Year for 2012
- Member NAR, National Association of Realtors
- Member of NYSAR, New York State Association Realtors
- NYS Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker since 2006
- Extremely comfortable working with the Adirondack Park Agency. Knowledgeable regarding rules and regulations regarding development of property within the "Blue Line". Experienced with resolving "Park issues" and shoreline develpment.
- College and residential rental property sales.
- Willing and able to act as an exclusive "Buyers agent" for serious buyers looking for a recreational or vacation property. A "no nonsense approach" is utilized requiring commitment on both the agent's and buyer's side.
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes