My daughter is the love of my life, but real estate is my passion.
Contact Sabine Andraud
Office: Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty, Ltd. Address: 2000 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87505 Office Phone: (505) 988-7285 Mobile Phone: (505) 690-4857 Fax: (505) 983-3727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty Rookie of the Year-2004 Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty Multi Million dollar producer 2004 Coldwell Banker Trails West Bulldog Award 2005 Coldwell Banker Trails West Multi Million dollar Producer 2005
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty Top Selling Agent-2006 Rising Star for the November 2006 Issue of Broker Agent Magazine Coldwell Banker Trails West Multi Million dollar producer 2007
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty Top Closing Agent-2009
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty Top Selling Agent-2009 Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty #2 Producing Agent 2009
- Consistently a Multi million dollar producer Member of the Coldwell Banker Sterling & Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty Top Closing Agent-2010
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty Top Selling Agent-2010
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty Top Producer-2010
- Featured in 2010 Issue of TOP AGENT MAGAZINE
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Multi Million Dollar Producer 2011 Consistently in the top 5 of Coldwell Banker Trails West
- Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, you will find that I am a hard working, supportive ally who can be relied upon. I was given Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty's first ever "Bulldog" award as a result of my limitless persistence. I always dig right in to get the job done, and done well. Although I have received numerous prestigious honors and awards in the Real Estate field, the Bulldog award is the one I am most proud of, proving I can be serious about my business without taking myself too seriously. The framed picture of a bulldog now hangs in a prominent position in my office.
- I have been a Santa Fe resident for over 20 years and prior to moving here I lived in France where I attended college and then worked at a property management company. I have an in depth knowledge of what the Land of Enchantment has to offer and having raised my now 14 year old daughter, Arryel, on my own, I am intimately familiar with the benefits and excitement of family life in Santa Fe.
- People say I am friendly and down-to-earth, a real people person. I have made friends for life in this business. For me, each transaction is just the beginning of a long-term relationship. I take special pride in the bond I share with my clientele. That bond begins with a foundation of honesty and trust that lasts well beyond the closing of the deal. I am also fluent in French and Spanish.
- The love of my life is my daughter but my passion is Real Estate and I am committed to assisting my clients, customers and friends in all of their Real Estate needs. To see a list of my numerous awards, & Testimonials, go to the About Me page on my website.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers