It's all about you! Sandy's professional and caring guidance will help you through the stressful times of buying or selling a home.
Contact Sandy Gilman-Weishaupt
Office: Coldwell Banker Legacy Address: 10300 Cottonwood Park NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 Office Phone: (505) 898-2700 Mobile Phone: (505) 250-9100 Business: (505) 892-1000 Fax: (505) 792-7676 Email: email@example.com
About Sandy Gilman-Weishaupt
- Please call or text me at 505-250-9100 or reach me quickly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I understand your need to search online without being intruded upon. You may rest assured that your privacy will be respected if you are merely in the information gathering stage of buying a home.
- I'll be happy to assist you further whenever YOU are ready.
- My utmost desire is to provide my clients with my best professional service, integrity, honesty and respect.
- I have loved living in Albuquerque, NM since 2001 and I have practiced real in the area since 2002.
- Before living in Albuquerque, I lived in Santa Fe, NM for 5 years and Los Alamos , NM for 15 years
- Active member of the National Association of Realtors since 2002
- Active member of Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors since 2002
- Active member of Realtor Association of New Mexico since 2002
- e PRO: Certification which provides the technology tools needed to assist consumers in the purchase or sale of a home.
- ABR: Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, representing best-in-class buyer services.
- I have been a licensed sales associate in the Albuquerque area for over 8 years
- I have loved being a resident of New Mexico since 1977, and Albuquerque since 2001. I know the area well.
- I majored in Education and Psychology at the College of Emporia in Kansas. A career in real estate allows me to “teach and counsel” on a daily basis.
- New home buyers
- Internet marketing
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes