I work to provide excellent personal attention to all the details of your transaction and meet your highest standards of Customer Satisfaction.
Contact Danny Wm. Vigil
Office: Coldwell Banker Legacy Address: 500 Unser Blvd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124 Office Phone: (505) 892-1000 Mobile Phone: (505) 459-6657 Business: (505) 892-1000 Fax: (505) 891-5485 Email: email@example.com
About Danny Wm. Vigil
- Please contact me anytime at 505-459-6657
- Se habla Espanol
- I work to provide excellent personal attention to all the details of your transaction and meet your highest standards of Customer Satisfaction.
- I am a Fifth generation native of New Mexico.
- Coldwell Banker Legacy, Rio Rancho Rookie of the Year-2001.
- Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors (AMBR) Rookie of the Year-2002.
- Coldwell Banker Presidents Circle- 2004.
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society- 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, & 2007.
- Coldwell Banker- Sterling Society- 2001, 2008, & 2009
- Coldwell Banker Legacy, Rio Rancho Office Top Partners-2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, & 2007.
- Coldwell Banker Legacy Top Company Partners by Units 2nd Place- 2006
- Coldwell Banker Legacy Top Producing Mall Agent- 2006 & 2007, 2008, & 2009
- US Navy Veteran
- 26 Years of Sales experience
- USAA Relocation Services Certified Specialist
- Cartus Network- Referral Specialist, Marketing Specialist, Inventory Specialist, & Affinity Specialist
- Member of Realtor Association of New Mexico
- Active member of the National Association of Realtors since 2001.
- Active member of the Albuquerque Board of Realtors since 2001
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative New Homes
- Extensive knowledge about Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and the surrounding areas.
- Proudly Work All Price Ranges
- Residential Sales in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho
- Buyers, First Time Buyers, Sellers, Homes, Land, Military, New Construction
- Specializing in Rio Rancho and Albuquerque's Westside
- Specializing in Resale Homes and New Construction Homes
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets