Mindy DeMottWelcome to Santa Fe on our 400th year anniversary. Now is a great time to buy with homes priced right. Santa Fe is rich in the Arts. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=310937
Contact Mindy DeMott
Office: Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty, Ltd. Address: 2000 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87505 Office Phone: (505) 988-7285 Mobile Phone: (505) 501-2706 Business: (505) 501-2706 Fax: (505) 983-3727 Email: email@example.com
About Mindy DeMott
- Santa Fe resident since 1994.
- Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty, Ltd. since 2005
- Graduate from Hamline University, St. Paul, MN. B.A. in Art & Art History. Elementary Teaching Credential and Supplemental Art Credential. Attended Southwestern College in Santa Fe in the Master Degree Program for Art Therapy.
- Member of the Santa Fe Association of Realtors Education Committee and Past Chair.
- Past Co-Chair of Santa Fe Association of Realtors Mutiple Listing Service Committee
- Past President of the Women's Council of Realtors (WCR) Past Program Director for the WCR
- Volunteer at the Santa Fe Animal Shelter
- Volunteer for Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer for the International Folk Art Market in Santa Fe
- Member of the Museum of New Mexico Foundation
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Women's Council of Realtors 2012 Member of the Year
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- NAR Green Designation
- Council of Resdential Specialists
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
- At Home with Diversity
- Credential in Green Building, a philosophy of interconnected ideas and choices resulting in reduced environmental impact on society. I am becoming more knowledgable in energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Trained in diversity of cultures for a better understanding of our international and neighboring countries.
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist allowing me to better understand the needs of investment clients.
- Accredited Buyer Representative to serve buyers in our current market conditions.
- e-Pro, that uses the lastest in technology including Docusign to best serve my out-of-town clients.
- My teaching background assists in client's understanding of the process of buying or selling.
- Past President Women's Council of Realtors Santa Fe Chapter
- First Time Home Buyers
- Second Home
- Investment Property
- "Green Building"