Whether you are buying or selling property, my goal is to recognize your unique circumstances.in order to help you accomplish your goals.
Contact Ms Lynne Einleger
Office: Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty, Ltd. Address: 2000 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87505 Office Phone: (505) 988-7285 Mobile Phone: (505) 660-9074 Business: (505) 983-0332 Fax: (505) 983-3727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ms Lynne Einleger
- I was born in New York City, and brought up in Miami, FL. I graduated with honors with degrees in Elementary Education and Special Education from the University of South Florida in Tampa. I moved back to NYC when I was 24, and remained there for 28 years.
- My parents represented 30+ companies, based in NYC, that provided fabric and trim to clothing manufacturers in Florida; I began to assist them in their business when I was 11 years old.
- Once I graduated from College, I began working in Ready-to-Wear sales in the Miami market. I was offered two opportunities to work for NYC based firms my parents represented, and took a job with the smaller of the 2 companies, thus starting a 13 year sales and textile converting career in the Garment Center.
- I transitioned out of the Garment Center in 1986, to the Corporate Training industry, first selling a software program that tracked Training and Human Resource activities at large corporations, then moving to a company that provided sales skills training workshops, in 1988.
- I travelled extensively throughout the U.S. as my company grew. I became a top producer in 1991, and maintained that status through 2002. I became one of 4 partners in 1995.
- I fell in love with Santa Fe in 1988; I knew once I had tired of NYC that it would be my next home. I met my husband in 1993, and he had family connections here, and was drawn to it as well.
- In 2002, my company franchised, and my role changed to Sales Trainer for our franchisees. I designed and delivered a 3 day program that was conducted monthly.
- I married in 1998, and my husband and I adopted our daughter from China the following year. We decided to move to Santa Fe after she had completed Kindergarten in NYC. I thought my position would be too difficult to maintain from a distance, and started exploring the Real Estate profession.
- Shortly after we moved to Santa Fe, I resigned my position, took the Real Estate Coursework, and got licensed in April, 2005. I interviewed 9 companies and thought Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty, LTD had the culture, training, and ethics that fit me best.
- I LOVE WHAT I DO!! I was a Multi-Million dollar producer in 2006 and 2007. This year I was the top producer in April, and have doubled my listings over last year 3 times this year. The more time I spend in Real Estate, the more I think I was meant for it, and it was meant for me!! I look forward to helping you!!
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer, in 2006 and 2007.
- Doubled my listing load from 2009 for 3 months of 2010
- Top producer in April, 2010.
- Associate Broker, Multi-million dollar producer, active listing agent.
- Currently mentor at Monte Del Sol Charter School for a high school senior interested in business.
- 36 years of business experience, including sales, training, marketing and customer service.
- Trustworthy, highly ethical, able to effectively deal with a wide variety of people.
- Brings a sense of urgency and focus to all my activities. Understands time lines, deadlines, performance issues.
- WONDERFUL sense of humor!! (Modest, too!)
- Thorough and detail oriented, with great follow through
- Great listener, and clear communicator, both in writing and spoken language.
- Patient and sensitive, but able to "get the job done"
- Puts the goals of the client first - no personal agenda
- Maintains calm in chaotic, anxiety provoking situations
- Plans and thinks ahead
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers