I offer Integrity, Professionalism, Honesty and Continuing Education to all my Clients and Customers. With 13 yrs experience I am at your service.
Contact Jo Ann Norton
Office: Coldwell Banker Riviera Realty, Inc. Address: 364 North Main Street - Route 9, Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Office Phone: (609) 597-4004 Mobile Phone: (609) 290-9865 Fax: (609) 597-4274 Email: JoAnn@JoAnnNorton.com
About Jo Ann Norton
- Integrity & Professionalism to build relationships with my customers & clients.
- Genuine interest in my customers & clients to get results.
- Willingness & intent to work toward getting results.
- Committment to getting transactions completed in the best way possible.
- Contuining Education to keep abreast of current trends and markets.
- Awareness of economic changes that effect the real estate industry.
- Building trust in relationships for repeat business.
- NJAR Circle of Excellence 1999-2006, 2009 & 2011
- GRI - Graduate of the REALTOR Institution where I pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals
- ABR - Acredited Buyer Representative designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus includes working directly with buyer clients. It includes ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help me stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist - I have aquired the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home. By maintaining my SRES® designation I continue to receive special training, getsregular updates, and I am prepared to offer the options and information needed in making life changing decisions.
- SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification. It takes special training, knowledge, and access to current information to effectively represent clients involved in the Short Sale or Foreclosure process. Acquiring the SFR is your assurance of my ability to best represent your interests.
- I am an involved REALTOR who attends National Business Conferences. Staying informed is important in maintaining my ability to best represent the interests of my clients.
- Director - Ocean County Board of Realtors
- Knowledge of the Ocean County Adult Communities. Member of the Ocean County Board of REALTORS Association Senior Outreach
- Memer of the Ocean County Board of REALTORS Professional Standards Committee.
- Life-long resident of Ocean County, NJ.
- 2007 President of the Ocean County Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors
- Licensed to sell real estate in the State of New Jersey
- Ocean County Board of Realtors Orientation
- First Time Home Buyers
- Vacation Homes
- Buyer Representation (ABR)
- Seller Representation
- Adult Community (SRES)
- Continuing Education of current real estate market trentd
- First Time Home Buyers. From searching for property to closing table
- Marketing of Listed Properties
- Orientation Training of New Agents
- Professional Standards Ethics Panel
- Negotiation Skills
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Concierge Services