Carol Mayhew - Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors® Award WinnerCongratulations to Carol Mayhew -- Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors® Award Winning Real Estate Agent.
Contact Carol Mayhew
Office: Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors Address: 100 Brandywine Boulevard, Suite 302, Newtown, PA 18940 Office Phone: (267) 350-5555 Mobile Phone: (215) 805-2927 Business: (215) 321-2378 x114 Fax: (215) 493-5940 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Carol Mayhew
- Extremely knowledgeable about the area having lived in Bucks County for 34 years and in the top 5% of all realtors in Bucks County for production in 2012.
- Full time Realtor for 16 years licensed in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- International President Circle Designation for 2003 through 2005 ( in the top 9% of Coldwell Banker sales associates) worldwide)
- Ambassador Circle representativee at Saint Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, Pa.
- Former Board member of the Bucks County Historical Society in Doylestown, Pa.
- Past president and member for 26 years of the Bucks County Auxiliary of the Childrens Home Society.
- Past president and member for 20 years of the Spoke and Handle Questers, a group with an interest in the study of antiques.
- Sales Award winner and member of Passport Club.
- Board Member of Bucks County Performing Arts Center
- Accredited Buyer Agent and Senior Specialist
- International Presidents Circle for 2003 through 2006 (TOP 9% of sales associates worldwide)
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Club
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representative for 13 years
- SRES Senior Real Estate Specialist for 6 years working with the special needs of seniors
- CSP Certified New Home Sales Professional - have learned the home building process from ground studies to marketing the finished product
- Member of National Assn. of Realtors, Pennsylvania Assn. of Realtors, and Bucks County Assn. of Realtotrs
- CHMS Certified Home Marketing Specialist indicates I have been trained to "Stage" properties, adding to my qualifications to be a "full service realtor".
- Top producer at Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors for the past 9 years.
- Top Producer at Burgdorff Era Realtors for the years preceeding the Coldwell Banker affiliation Banker affiliation
- Senior Specialist - trained to implement special skills in helping seniors make the transition from single family living to those more "senior friendly" from marketing their residence to helping them rid of personal property to selecting the most suitable new housing..
- ABR - representing the buyer through initial counseling of local market information, mortgage process, and throughout the home buying period.
- First time homebuyers are a favorite kind of buyer. I love that this is an exciting first-time experience and they are so eager to learn the entire process of homebuying. It is fun and very satisfying for me.
- My patience and love for teaching have allowed me much success working with FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS and also the wonderful opportunity to work with SENIORS who may be back in the real estate market after many years of home ownership.
- As a long time resident of the area, I am very aware of the history and future of our County and am able to share this knowledge to educate both BUYERS and SELLERS.
- My civic contacts have broadened my networking capability and I use this network to aid my business of helping sellers get the most for the sale of their property in the quickest amount of time and buyers having the advantage of knowing when new things are coming on the market in a timely manner.
- RELOCATION was a part of my personal life for many years, thus I am able to empathize with the intricacies of moving
- Lifestyle changes (moving down, moving up) moving out...I can give strategies that make these easier
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers