Contact Virginia "Ginny" Wilson
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 180 Main St, Madison, NJ 07940 Office Phone: (973) 377-4444 Mobile Phone: (973) 222-3514 Business: (973) 222-3514 Fax: (862) 345-3523 Email: GinnyQWilson@aol.com
About Virginia "Ginny" Wilson
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- With our Internet marketing program, Im determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at Americas leading real estate Internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions-two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internets biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.
- New Jersey Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club (10+ years of special sales awards)
- Realtor of the Year--Morris County Board of Realtors
- Various production awards for sales & listings
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- BA Northwestern University -English Literature/Minor Art History & Architecture; Smith College
- Coldwell Banker University
- Frequent participation in professional courses offered by the National Association of Realtors, North Central Association of Realtors, CRS, & Otteau Appraisals
- Longtime community involvement and volunteer in Schools, Girl Scouts, and local charities
- Resident of Morris County for 30+ years with broad knowledge of area, amenities and opportunities
- Chairman of various arts ventures for the Art Institue of Chicago, Junior League of Morristown, NJ, Arts Council of the Morris Area
- Board positions in the Smith College and Northwestern University alumnae groups,
- First Time Home Buyers
- Moving Up Buyers
- Downsizing Buyers
- Downsizing Sellers
- Condo and Townhouse Buyers and Sellers
- New Construction
- Luxury Homes