Contact Joel M "Joel" Riotto
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2151 Lemoine Ave Ste 1, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 Office Phone: (201) 461-5000 Business: (201) 592-2377 Fax: (201) 461-6509 Email: email@example.com
About Joel M "Joel" Riotto
- Through my expertise and knowledge of northern New Jerseys marketplace, I will provide superior professional commercial brokerage service to all my existing and future customers and clients. Ive been a licensed real estate broker in the state of New Jersey and have engaged in the general real estate business and real estate appraising in Bergen County, New Jersey since 1969.
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute of Realtors CRS - Certified Residential Specialist Recipient NJAR Circle of Excellence Award for every year eligible Member of National, State, and Local Boards of Realtors Member of Eastern Bergen, Northern Bergen, and Bergen County Multiple Listing Services Elected to Board of Directors, Eastern Bergen County Multiple Listing Service Elected Treasurer, Eastern Bergen County Multiple Listing Service Elected Vice President, Eastern Bergen County Multiple Listing Service Elected Director, Eastern Bergen County Multiple Listing Service Elected Director, Bergen County Chapter N.A.I.F.A. Elected First Vice President, Bergen County Chapter N.A.I.F.A. Elected President, Bergen County Chapter N.A.I.F.A.
- Bachelor of Science Degree Fairleigh Dickenson University Real Estate 1, The Principles and Practices - Fairleigh Dickenson University Real Estate 2, The Principles and Practices - Fairleigh Dickenson University The Valuation of Real Estate Fairleigh Dickenson University Residential Real Estate Appraisal Kovats School of Real Estate The Techniques of Capitalization Kovats School of Real Estate Residential Real Estate Appraisal (N.A.I.F.A.) Real Property 1 Rutgers, The State University
- Volume 3, Appraisal Manual Orientation Seminar Division of Taxation, Trenton, NJ Graduate Realtors Institute (G.R.I. Designation) Member Realtor National Marketing Institute (C.R.S. Designation) Member National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers (I.F.A. Designation) Condominium Appraisal - (N.A.I.F.A.) Residential Energy Course National Association of Realtors Tree and Timber Appraisal - (N.A.I.F.A.) C.R.B. Course 301 Realtor National Marketing Institute C.R.B. Course 302 Realtor National Marketing Institute Professional Standards of Practice - (N.A.I.F.A.) Income Producing Property Appraisal Course - Kovats School of Real Estate Leasing Commercial Real Estate Northwest Center for Professional Education Commercial Investment Course - Realtor National Marketing Institute Leasing and Selling Office Property The Real Estate Education Company CI 401 Commercial Investment Real Estate Analysis (CCIM) Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Sales and Leasing of office buildings and retail strips. Sale of investment real estate.