Welcome To Coldwell Banker Garden State HomesElite Trusted Agents Exceeding Expectations
About Elizabeth Garcia
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1999.
- Extensive background in sales and customer service.
- Consistently creating new marketing ideas to keep up with the real estate market. New marketing techniques as well as networking is the key to my success and my clients success!
- Believe in customer satisfaction! Giving my clients all the information needed to acquire a smooth transaction.
- My contact list is primarily from referrals and self promotion.
- As a Real Estate Consultant my goal is to provide my customers with valuable information on how to properly market their home and get the best possible value.
- As a full time Real Estate Broker I devote my time to develop new marketing techniques and up to date market value information.
- New Jersey Real Estate License - 1999
- Brokers License - 2001
- Associates Degree in Science
- Bachelors Degree in Public Administration
- Masters in Public Administration
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Passaic County Board of Realtors.
- Member of the NAHREP - National Assocation of Hispanics Real Estate Professionals.
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing
- Member of New Jersey Multiple Listing
- Member of REOMAC
- Member of NRBA
- Member of Eastern Bergen Board of Realtors
- Listing and Selling Properties
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- FiveStar Certified REO Agent
- Open Houses
- Negotiating Skills
- Direct Mailing
- Marketing Techniques.
- Property and Market Value Evaluation
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers