I look forward to assisting you through a smooth transaction whether you are buying or selling property in one of the prettiest areas in New England.
Contact Phil Pless
Office: Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont Realtors Address: 7 Bridge Street, Shelburne Falls, MA 01370 Office Phone: (413) 625-6366 Mobile Phone: (413) 834-5179 Business: (413) 625-6366 x14 Fax: (413) 625-8138 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Phil Pless
- Getting the job done since 1981!
- I have been with the same company listing and selling in this marketplace since I was licensed.
- Top seller year after year.
- Thousands of acres of properties sold.
- Hundreds of satisfied Buyers and Sellers!
- Education: Cheltenham, PA High School, Class of 1973 - B.A.: George Washington University, Class of 1977 - Elementary Ed Certification, UMASS/Amherst 1979
- I have lived in and participated in the charming town of Ashfield since 1978 with my wife, Linda Taylor, and sons Tyler & Kevin Pless. I was a member of the Ashfield Citizen's Scholarship Committee for 20 years and the town's Finance Committee for 12. I've been active with the Franklin County United Way and Red Cross. Our family works growing and selling registered Daylilies at Stone Meadow Gardens here in Ashfield.
- Franklin-Hampshire County Realtor of the Year Award for 1987.
- I've received sales recognition awards year after year from my local association of Realtors and my company.
- Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Former Chairperson and current member RAPV's Professional Standards Committee
- Specializing in farms, land and country properties.
- Focused in Western Franklin County towns of Ashfield, Shelburne, Buckland, Conway, Colrain, Heath, Rowe and Charlemont.
- Also serving the Hampshire County hilltowns of Worthington, Cummington, Chesterfield, Goshen and Plainfield.
- Real Estate Consultation SErvices
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative