You Found ME! The most dedicated Realtor in the Greater Grand Forks Area. Call or Text (701)741-1335
Contact Josh Steinke
Office: Coldwell Banker Forks Real Estate Address: 1165A South Columbia Road Suite D, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Office Phone: (701) 772-8106 Fax: (701) 772-8109 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Josh Steinke
- Creates TRUST by delivering service with the highest degree of quality, value, and integrity. Providing the BEST comprehensive Real Estate services to Home Buyer's, Sellers, and Investors.
- Represents Buyers and Sellers in the Greater Grand Forks Area and Norther Red River Valley.
- What is a Sellers Consultation - Here's what I do 1. Give you copies of all forms(ND/MN Contracts and Disclosures) to review them ahead of time 2. Give you three ways to limit your liability 3. Give you a customized pricing report on your home or land 4. Give you a strategic marketing plan to get you the best price, experience the least inconvenience and get your home sold in a time frame that meets your needs 5. Give you a staging plan to better present your home online.
- My marketing plan uses the latest technology using YouTube and Text Message Signs to provide buyers instant info.
- Your home will be photographed by a Professional Photographer to make the pictures of your home the best quality possible.
- What is a Buyer's Consultation - Here's what I do 1. Give you with copies of all forms to review them ahead of time 2. Give you three ways to protect you from buying a lemon 3. Give you access to the current MLS and details that you can't get on your own "There can be up to 40 people involved in a transaction and I look out for you."
- FULL TIME AGENT!!!! Real Estate is what I love to do.
- Finds creative solutions to problems.
- Understands the Win-Win philosophy of negotiating.
- Contact Josh to see how he can help you today!
- International Sterling Society 2011
- Coldwell Banker Forks Real Estate Most Units SOLD 2011
- Coldwell Banker Forks Real Estate Top Producer 2012
- Coldwell Banker Forks Real Estate Top Units Sold 2012
- Licensed Sales associate in North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Member of the Greater Grand Forks Area Association of Realtors.
- Member of the North Dakota Association of Realtors.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification.
- Organized and pleasant to work with.
- respected, persistent and professional agents in the area
- 5 years of service in the Greater Grand Forks area.
- Educated and diligent.
- Full time Real Estate Professional.
- A strong track record of providing quality service and strong local market representation to our buyers and sellers.
- Brand Recognition
- Locally owned company.
- Member of Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals.
- There when you need me.
- First Time Seller - I will take the time to explain the process of selling a home and review all paperwork that will be needed to sell your property.
- First Time Home Buyers - I enjoy taking the time to explain the process of purchasing a home to new buyers. Seeing the smile on a first time home buyers face at closing is one of the highlights of my job.
- Move up Buyers - Need more bedrooms, baths, or garage stalls? I can help.
- Rural Properties - Living in the country can be great, but there are some other factors in considering rural living.
- Small Town - There are many great small towns near the Grand Forks Area.
- Military Moves - USAA Movers Advantage Program A Team Member. If you are a USAA Member I can register you in the Movers Advantage Program. Just give me a call.
- College - The price of tuition keeps going up and the dorms are expensive. Make an investment into a home while your child is here at the University of North Dakota.
- New Construction - Want to build your dream home. I have builder contacts that can make it come true.
- Recreation - Looking for a lake place? I would love to help. There are various lakes within a short drive of the Grand Forks Area.
- You are #1 - weather buying or selling my clients come first!
- First Time Home Buyer
- College University Purchase
- Seller Representation
- First Time Seller
- Military Moves
- Vacation Homes
- New Home
New Construction Homes
- Various Builder Contacts
- Knowledge of land for sale
- Familiar with new construction property tax abatement
- Will explain each neighborhood positives and negatives
- Will help you get your "Dream Home".
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Military Markets